Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Thanks for the info. I will look into that.
  2. R

Looks awesome!! What type of light bar did you squeeze in there? I wanna do something similar.
  3. R

Good for you! Congrats on your bunkhouse. I also have a bunkhouse, but from KZ. Kids love it! We just came back from the Keys from spring break all the way to Chicagoland area, had a blast!!! Enjoy your rig when it comes in...
  4. R

Damn. Looks like a lot of hassle. What you gonna be pulling with it? Mine came with goose neck prep package. I also opted for the lightweight 35LBS Andersen hitch for my 5th. Pulls my 11K Lb rig like a dream, made 11k miles with this set up without any issues.
  5. R

N Nice! Where did you get the color matched door handles? Was that easy to swap out?
  6. R

Rear outer (left) seatbelt replacement

Hi everyone. I need to replace my rear outer seatbelt due to cut. I fount this part as a replacement. https://www.moparfactoryparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-rear-outer-seat-belt-5kp98tx7ac I'm wondering if this is the correct part for my 2021 2500 Tradesmen gas 6.4L and if I need to replace the...
  7. R

Towing question

We've been pulling our 5th wheel Durango 8,500lb dry, 10,500 lb loaded this season with our 2021 2500 Tradesman 6.4L without a problem. We made several trips (over 6K miles) this year including Smoky Mountains. The truck was pulling like a champ averaging 10-12 depending on winds. Our truck...
  8. R

It came like that, there are a couple more LED strips on the front cap as well... All camper functions including those lights are controlled from my phone via app, pretty cool stuff.
  9. R

Yep, less grass to cut ;), my wife calls it "landing pad", LOL
  10. R

Brought our new toy home.
  11. R

5th wheel question.

12. R

5th wheel question.

It is actually 9500lbs dry, my concern is that If we start taking gear and other stuff with us I may hit that max GVWR fairly quick. My kids are 4 and 8. They don't require much stuff to bring along yet, but they will grow and sooner or later they will want to bring some more stuff with them...
  13. R

5th wheel question.

I did asked the very same question if I can safely tow the Cougar I've mentioned here with my truck on Keystone forum. They pretty much said "NO" I don't have enough payload to do that, plus my HEMI won't like it either.... On this forum everyone says that I can, no problem. I'm so confused...
  14. R

5th wheel question.

Yes I do have the 5th wheel perp package. That would work for sure. Any recommendations for lightweight hitch? Thanks.
  15. R

5th wheel question.

You're right, but I actually don't own any trailer yet, just thinking ahead of the game lol... So many options out there and so many things to consider, I didn't think that buying a camper will be so difficult.
  16. R

5th wheel question.

I’m trying to maximize the payload of my truck by minimize the equipment weight, my question is replacing the pin box with this Gen Y coupler and not having the 5wheel hitch at all would probably save me at least a couple hundred pounds of weight on the bed if I’m thinking correctly. The only...
  17. R

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

Yes, it's 4X4, 6.4L 3.73, other than this particular howl at 55mph the drivetrain is pretty quiet regardless of speed or load. This noise concerns me a bit since I'm planing on using this truck for some serious towing soon. Low fluid level in a brand new truck?? Highly unlikely, but who knows. I...
  18. R

5th wheel question.

So, this attaches directly to goose neck ball, and basically cancels the factory 5th wheel attachment correct?
  19. R

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

My truck has only 400 miles on ODO, at around 55mph I'm noticing noise in the cabin coming from somewhere in drive train I guess, it's like a howl or whine I should say. It comes at around 52 and goes away after 58mph. I do not hear that at any other speeds. Does that mean I have a bad differ...
  20. R

5th wheel question.

I'm thinking of getting the lightweight aluminum 5th wheel to gooseneck Andersen Hitch part #3220. I wonder if that would work with my combo.