Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. rrevis2300

2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Bed Lights

Its sickening to me what they are turning into. The dealer that i personally deal with for my last 5 trucks (i trade every other yr for tax purposes) their attitude in the service dept has changed so much that i refuse to go back in there. It was never really friendly but now its just horrible...
  2. rrevis2300

75-125$ and every accessory you want to add as oem a sales code has to be added
  3. rrevis2300

From what the fca accessories tech told me on the phone the 19 is completely all new wiring system. Everything is ground triggered to turn on a hot relay for power controlled by the modules. They wont be giving consumers any more help and the want all accessories installed by the dealer. My...
  4. rrevis2300

Those harnesses in the back maybe for the bed light kit I know that the kit you buy has two wires going to each light one on the right And one on the left and it has four wires it goes to the actual on off switch but the plug is a square plug so it may be the same I don’t know. The only way to...
  5. rrevis2300

According to ram none of the 19s have a wire kit that you can buy available what I did on mine was I used the 18 kit 82215795 EB I believe is the number and I wired directly I follow the instructions as far as I could it have been to wiring and then one of the wires that one of the guys had was...
  6. rrevis2300

did you ever get it wired up? are you using the bank of harness under the left side in the white box labeled abcdefg? my c3 only has 4 wires in it