Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Reverse Cams too bright

@OfficerDirtySanchez Nope, Let me know if you figure something out
  2. B

CA Sales

I bought another brand dully a few years back from Idaho and had to, Weight it, Vin inspection (I used CHP), smogged it and paid sales tax at the DMV when I brought them all the paper work. saved 10k over the discounted prices local dealers were offering. Sold it 2 years later after I got...
  3. B

2021 Fuel cap

Can you post a picture of the cap upside down so we can see the part that fits inside... Does it have groves that match the inside of the fill hole? The one I got from amazon doesn't fit quite right with the "fins'
  4. B

2021 Fuel cap

Yep, 2020's are the same and probably 19's too. I bought one on Amazon and like you said it's round and does not really fit tight. I keep meaning to look into the Mopar version. I think it's plastic and fits over the entire top where the Amazon one fits inside..
  5. B

Titan Tank on CC SB - Diesel

Purchased the Titan tank. After looking into all that was needed to reprogram, I figured I would ask my dealer what it would cost for them to do it. They charged me $405 to install and reprogram. For me to do it I would have to buy a PC , Alfa and the 2 cables. I have all Mac's at home and...
  6. B

Is the 12.0" vertical screen just a gimmick?

The NAV is full screen. The biggest problem I have with it is at night when you put it in reverse, there is NO WAY to dim the screen. It's like putting a work light in your face.
  7. B

Titan Tank on CC SB - Diesel

I order the Titan tank last week. What has been your experience with the fuel gage and DTE. Did you have the dealer change it to the 50 gal or the alfa to 194 liters? Seams like people have had some problems either way.
  8. B

Lets see what you are towing!

She's a house queen and it was 29 degrees, probably trying not to tough the ground. haha and Thanks. That was the first trip with the truck. On the way home I had to load the RZR backwards to put the engine weight forward because of pretty decent sway issues. Solved most of it, but I...
  9. B

Lets see what you are towing!

10. B

Trailer Blind Spot

Sorry I have to ask. Why are you doing this. I have a 2020 with this option from the factory. I towed my toy hauler yesterday and it works but as far as I can tell the only thing it does is put the orange light on the side mirror when some one is next to the trailer. I can see that person...
  11. B

Head rest / restraint comfort. Fixes? Replacement options?

Nope, I'm getting used to it. And I'm 6'1" too. I agree that the Ram all the way back are fine for me. The jeep is not adjustable except up and down.
  12. B

Head rest / restraint comfort. Fixes? Replacement options?

You think Ram is bad I have a new body style Jeep JL and that thing is horribly
  13. B

Clearance lights

Just found this tread. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/clearance-marker-lights.2311/
  14. B

Clearance lights

I looked into those and did some reading here and elsewhere and they are not so great in the long run. I did read somewhere that a dealer in AZ put stock lights on their truck but I think it was an earlier model. That might be what my dealer was talking about too. I will ask when I pick up...
  15. B

Clearance lights

My truck is at the dealer for other reasons and I asked for a quote for OEM lights to be installed. Just got the call a few hours ago that there is no kit and they will not order each part separately. Bummer, I thought this was going to be no big deal, especially because the service manager...
  16. B

Reverse Cams too bright

I did exactly that. Put in reverse, then switched the lights on and off. It defiantly changes a little, a little. I guess if I was in the city with lots of street lights and a full moon it wouldn't be as bad but, in the desert in pitch blackness. It's still way too bright. This is an...
  17. B

Reverse Cams too bright

Nope, not in reverse
  18. B

Reverse Cams too bright

I just bought a 2020 3500 with the giant screen. I hooked up my toy hauler and went to the desert. By the time I got there it was 10pm. I had to back up about 100 yards down a very skinny road/trail to get to my favorite spot in complete darkness. When I put the truck in reverse the...