Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Hi Zach - will you be continuing with this same price structure once the orders change to 2023 trucks?
  2. F

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Me too. Mine usually last 1–2 weeks. I was going to have the software re loaded when I take the truck in for other recall work and see if that helps.
  3. F

Anyone swap Night Edition wheels onto their truck?

I ran across a set and considering swapping the black night edition rims onto my Laramie with chrome bumpers. Would love to see pictures if any of you have gone to NE wheels and tires.
  4. F

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed Mopar molded splash guards and put my Weather Guard extra wide toolbox in.
  5. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My order was delivered this week. Thanks to everyone on here for the great information along the way. Ordered 12/15 Built 1/24 Shipped by rail 1/27 At Kansas rail yard 2/3 Unloaded from rail car 2/11 Backlog waiting for trucking, took until 3/5 to get to Iowa to the dealer
  6. F

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

I'm waiting on one to come to Iowa too. Mine was in Kansas on 2/3, not unloaded from the train until 2/11, and still hasn't left the rail yard for Iowa. Once it's built and that close by it's a lot harder to wait!
  7. F

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

So far I'm sitting at 28 days and counting since my equipment list populated, waiting for delivery. Out of curiosity I went through the last few months of deliveries on Officer Sanchez' tracking sheet to see how mine compared. Thought you who are waiting might find this interesting. They vary...
  8. F

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I've noticed Woodhouse is one of the worst offenders for always advertising above MSRP too
  9. F

2022 Ram 2500 Laramie - Tire Wandering

My 21 Laramie wandered bad when it was new too. I feel like it got better after the tires got worn in a bit. I've experienced that feeling on a previous truck with the Transforce AT tires, so I'm wondering if that might be your problem. Hopefully yours will improve as the tires wear down like...
  10. F

I have a friend that I trust in the car business who says when this happens usually the dealer doesn't have allocation from the manufacturer to add another truck order. They will tell you they do to get the sale, they will put you in their system, but it could be months before you actually get...
  11. F

I'll be curious to see how long your transit time is on this (although they all seem somewhat random). Mine was built 1/24 and also headed to central Iowa.
  12. F

Laramie, Cummins, crew cab long box
  13. F

My window sticker came up today. Ordered 12/15, build sheet 1/24, and window sticker 1/27 which seems really fast. The MSRP went up about $1500 while we were finalizing the order during early December, and this latest window sticker shows about $1700 more increase since then.
  14. F

Laramie Equipment Group A & B vs C & D

I ordered my Laramie on 12/15. In the days right before I ordered, Level A / B, Night Edition, and Towing Tech group opened up for orders again on the dealer build system, so I was able to take advantage of that. Up until around 12/15 they were using Level C due to the microchip shortage for...
  15. F

Discussion of what made you choose Ram

I've always owned GM's until a couple days ago. I traded my late model Silverado 2500HD on a 2021 Ram 2500 Laramie. Here are the main things I liked that made me want to try a Ram: 1. I think the front end on them is good looking. 2. Cummins. I like the feel, sound, and familiarity of the...