Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

TPMS and Tire Rotation

I know this is going to end up being a dumb question, but what the heck. I'm thinking of rotating the tires on my 2019 Laramie 2500 myself. I have now had two tire shops wreck my truck, once to the tune of thousands of dollars and I am getting sick of it. Came darn near close to losing multiple...
  2. B

USB Type C Ports

I have a question about the front USB type C ports. Currently I have one of the old style ports used by a flash drive that contains my music library. The other old style port has my iPhone charging cable. I use Carplay all the time. What I would like to do is purchase an Apple USB-C to...
  3. B

Trailer Information- electrical connection

Is there any way to know if your trailer is electrically connected? My Tundra had an icon on the dash. The only thing I can find on the 2500 is trailer mileage which if incrementing I assume tells you the trailer is connected. That isn't good enough. Am I missing something? It obviously knows...
  4. B

Bumper Protection

Does any know of a product that wraps the bumper over the hitch to provide protection to the bumper? I have an Equalizer hitch that weighs in at nearly 100 pounds that I have to insert. It is only a matter of time before I insert it into the bumper paint. I'd like to wrap that area with...