Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. twodoghill

Looking for Locking Lug nuts for PW 75A

thanks, I agree they are useless (my brother got a locked lug off his Jeep spare tire with vice grips)
  2. twodoghill

yeah it seems that the truck is sort of self protecting by its very bulk. And any determined pro thief would carry an assortment of lug keys. So it does seem like a waste of time.
  3. twodoghill

I've tried to search the forum without success. I see some RAM OEM locking nuts which I suppose would work although there isn't much specific application information given. Also see some Gorilla lock lugs and have no idea if they would work. I need to have some intuitive super power or help from...
  4. twodoghill

Roll up or tri-fold tonneau?

I was a bit harsh in the review. Overall I think it will hold up it its parked inside. Just expect to have to do some custom work to mount some of the bumpers.
  5. twodoghill

Roll up or tri-fold tonneau?

I just finished installing a BakFlip MX4 on my 2021 PW. Gotta say I am disappointed in the build quality for the price. Overall it fits pretty good and looks nice but the mounting rails are pretty flimsy. It uses a lot of rubber and foam bumpers that are attached with double sided tape which for...
  6. twodoghill

Uconnect Experience Feedback

I should say, I've been living in South Korea for the last 7 years and just got back to the states and haven't figured out all the navi apps here.
  7. twodoghill

I'm using CarPlay but thought maybe the Uconnect Nav would work where I don't have cell phone service. I need to change CarPlay to use G-maps and maybe that will work without cell service.
  8. twodoghill

Oh that's good to hear. I don't need either of those. So the navigation will still work?
  9. twodoghill

I've have had my 2021 Power Wagon 75A for about a month and 3K miles. I am computer and phone literate but do not really understand what Uconnect is other than the infotainment system in the truck. What I mean is I don't know what part of the system will continue to operate after the initial 1...
  10. twodoghill

Spare Tire Lock 2021 PW?

Much appreciated!
  11. twodoghill

Spare Tire Lock 2021 PW?

Tried the search function but didn't come up with an answer. Doing some motel traveling and have been warned by my friend who had his spare stolen that some unscrupulous person may take the full size spare. Anybody know if there is a Mopar spare tire winch lock for the 21 PW?
  12. twodoghill

2021 75A first off road

With 1500 miles on the PW, drove some dirt roads and a bit of two track near Ely Nevada. Just trying out the 4WD system and the electronic sway bar disconnect. Hey it works and quite nicely I'll add. Back at the hotel I shut off the truck with the transmission in drive and I was surprised when...
  13. twodoghill

Mileage before first oil change

What I mean when I say "I'm an engineer" is I'm talking about a way of thinking like an engineer (we call it critical thinking although we can be as dumb as the next guy). Your question on micro metallic stuff is really interesting and I'm gonna google it.
  14. twodoghill

Why? I'm an engineer. An early oil change is cheap insurance and it makes me feel better.
  15. twodoghill

I drove it home 1200 miles and changed the oil and filter. I used the specified Pennzoil and Mopar filter.
  16. twodoghill

Mopar splash guards for 75A PW?

Thanks again.
  17. twodoghill

Jadmt, I feel kind of dumb, but I can't find the rear splash guards for my truck on Ram's web site. Can you help again?
  18. twodoghill

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

Surprised me too.
  19. twodoghill

Thanks so much!
  20. twodoghill

75th Anniversary Edition build and BS

haha, yeah they are a Chevy dealer and a Ram dealer.