Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mopar splash guards for 75A PW?

twodoghill

Reaction score
Has anybody put the Mopar splash guards on a 2021 75A Power Wagon? I ask because I'm not sure the wheel flair trim is the same on the 75A and might affect the fit. I'm looking at part number 82215924AB

jadmt

Reaction score
you are going to want these ones 82215928AB. yours has flairs the ones you posted are for those without.

twodoghill

Reaction score
you are going to want these ones 82215928AB. yours has flairs the ones you posted are for those without.
Jadmt, I feel kind of dumb, but I can't find the rear splash guards for my truck on Ram's web site. Can you help again?

unxpctd

Reaction score
Today I had 82215929AB and 82215928AB put on my 75A Power Wagon. They fit perfectly.

I had a local shop put them on...and they had to borrow some type of tool from a local dealership. I didn't get the specifics...but it was something with the clips that attach the flaps to the plastic.

They look great. I'll try and get a few pics posted tomorrow.

jadmt

Reaction score
Today I had 82215929AB and 82215928AB put on my 75A Power Wagon. They fit perfectly.

I had a local shop put them on...and they had to borrow some type of tool from a local dealership. I didn't get the specifics...but it was something with the clips that attach the flaps to the plastic.

Just a plastic rivet gun. The ones from harbor freight are cheap and work great

MantaRay67

Reaction score
Can you please describe the tool? - I'm not familiar with a "Plastic Rivet Gun" The Harbor Freight metal rivet gun applies aluminum rivets. Another option would be Nutsert.
Am I missing some new-fangled fastener and tool?

IowaPW

Reaction score

Any pictures?

jadmt

Reaction score
Can you please describe the tool? - I'm not familiar with a "Plastic Rivet Gun" The Harbor Freight metal rivet gun applies aluminum rivets. Another option would be Nutsert.
Am I missing some new-fangled fastener and tool?
I have found a normal rivet gun will not work with plastic rivets as it does not grip the rivets enough. Nutserts won't work for this application. the plastic rivet gun is cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread