Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Portercycling250

So unhappy with 2021 payload ! Time to switch to HD

I am finally biting the bullet and trading back in my 2021 Ram 1500 Sport (loaded). Once I did my own research after purchasing this truck I soon found out the dealer salesperson was off by 500 pounds on payload. I currently pull a very light KZ Escape 22’ trailer hitch weight approx 520lbs...
  2. Portercycling250

Yellow sticker payload argument with general manager at dealer

So I just wanted to hear from a few people on thoughts on what the General Manager at my local dealer is saying regarding payload. He is stating that he knows that my truck has a 1820 payload based on the FCA chart for 2021 Ram 1500 Sport 5.7 hemi 4 x 4 with 6-4 box 3.92 gear. I told him yes...
  3. Portercycling250

Big Horn cloth interior vs Laramie leather

So as the thread title suggests I’m looking for input on the Big Horn cloth interior (black) as I am actually leaning toward this over the Laramie which has leather. I’m thinking with my dogs claws and in general wear over a 5 year period say for example the cloth may look better. I’ve reviewed...
  4. Portercycling250

Hello ! Soon to be Ram 3500 owner From 2021 Ram 1500 Sport

Hello everyone! I’m looking forward to the forum as soon as I can get my dealer to find me a Ram 3500 HO 2020 model. I may be ordering 2021 though as there is a shortage of trucks here in my Province (BC) . I’m current owner of a 2021 Ram 1500 Sport which I have only owned less than 7 weeks but...