Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Albert193500

Want to install the Mini Floor Console from the 13-18 trucks

Thank you. Yes in the beginning of the thread
  2. Albert193500

Want to install the Mini Floor Console from the 13-18 trucks

Okay, first I'm sorry for the long delay. I recently got around to installing this. Shortly after the install I broke my leg and need surgery. I am on the recovery side of this now. It does fit. Now saying that I will say it is not a direct bolt in. The floor is the same but the dashboard is...
  3. Albert193500

Ac blowing from the defrost in all modes...

I couldn't agree more. I dont know what to do, @RamCares will not assist me. All they say is to deal with the dealership that ruined the truck. The dealership is hacking my truck up everytime I bring it in. The most disturbing thing is that my rep is siding with the dealership instead of me...
  4. Albert193500

Update 12/6/19 Sorry for the long delay on the updates. I have give the dealership my truck for 3 more time. One visit they had 10 days. I told them I need it Wednesday because I needed to move my RV. So 10 days pass, I called them that afternoon since I was in Orlando and it was a 2 hour...
  5. Albert193500

The heat was never on, it is like that no matter what. Also the windows were down most of the time because we were sight seeing.
  6. Albert193500

Here is some pretty definitive proof the heater door is not closing properly Watch "2019 Ram 3500 HVAC issue" on YouTube
  7. Albert193500

FCA is in contact with me but it is maybe once a week if that. The dealer sucks. I have no idea what's going to happen
  8. Albert193500

Dealership trashed my new truck.....

All information is sent. Also if you look into the last work order completed by Arrigo you should see where he listed some of the damages and verified the original safety concern with the ac.
  9. Albert193500

Update 10/30/2019 So here is a quick AC performance update. Since the dealer ruined my truck, was it worth it to let them try? Answer - NO I am currently in South Carolina and the outside temp this afternoon was 64 degrees. With the AC on max, cold, medium speed the temp coming from both...
  10. Albert193500

As sad as it is to say, yes, I spoke to my rep. It took 6 days to get a call back. I have been very patient with this whole ordeal but something has to give. I was told by my rep that the warranty is the warranty but the damage is at the dealership level. I fear that I may get screwed out of all...
  11. Albert193500

Here is the coolant leaking @RamCares
  12. Albert193500

Updated 10/24/19 I am going to post the link for the new thread I started about the ac repair. https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/dealership-trashed-my-new-truck.893/unread Basically the dealer ruined my truck and the problem is now worse. I have more air coming from the defrost. I...
  13. Albert193500

I have been trying to reach out but it was late, I am sure they will call me tomorrow... i really hope.
  14. Albert193500

That sucks. I am pretty certain it was done there. There is also a crack or super deep gouge across the grill in the middle of the dash.
  15. Albert193500

Hi all and @RamCares So as some of you have been following my quest for safety regarding the AC in my 2019 3500 HO DRW you know it was in the shop for the HVAC box replacement. I can not tell you how dissatisfied and disappointed I am. They scratched, stained and gouged the interior of my...
  16. Albert193500

Another update 10/22/19 I just received a phone call from my service advisor. The box that they said was not broke is BROKE. They have overnighted another one, it should be here by 11 am. Here is my dilemma, we are going to Fulltime in our RV. Our house sold last week and we are scheduled to...
  17. Albert193500

Update 10/22/19 I went by the dealer to check the progress of my truck. The truck is a mess, but I see past that to see the HVAC box is out. The following pictures are graphic in nature, the truck is only 3 months old......
  18. Albert193500

I plan on doing this next week. I have a lot going on at the moment. And thanks for link.
  19. Albert193500

Quick update 10/19/19 The dealer has a new HVAC box and doors. They checked and confirmed it is not damaged. My appointment is for Monday. I have my fingers crossed this will resolve the issue. This is how I have to drive to drop my kids off at school. 2 out of the 4 days I took them to school...
  20. Albert193500

Hello from SE Texas

Welcome, love your choice..