Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

What's the most annoying thing about your truck?

Yes, a gas eco-boost. No exhaust brake.
  2. R

If the exhaust brake would work in low range , 2nd gear 2500 rpm would be 5 miles an hour (guessing) and the exhaust brake would work great !
  3. R

I had Hill Decent on the previous Ford truck, the biggest joke I had ever seen ! , All it does is modulate the antilock brakes and will smoke the brakes in no time with a load.
  4. R

AlfaOBD

I have the BD 2wd lockout also ( and love it) but in 4 low the tow/haul and exhaust brake are disabled, any recommendation on a tuner that may fix the problem?
  5. R

AlfaOBD

Has anyone ever tried to enable the exhaust brake in low range 4x4 ?
  6. R

I HATE the tailgate being locked with the doors ! I'm a contractor and am in and out of the bed of the truck all day every day and every stinking time I reach for the tailgate its locked and I have to fish the fob out of my pocket. The other thing is the exhaust brake wont work in low range...
  7. R

Any good Hill Descent videos ?

If it's anything like the one in my F-150 you'll never use it, it just modulates the antilock brakes.
  8. R

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

My wife goes to help her mother that lives 4 hours away, drives up there in our year old Mustang G/T. She stays in a local hotel nearby and gets up the next morning and the whole drivers side of the car is caved in from the mirror to the rear bumper to the tune of $9000 . Of course they say they...
  9. R

A/C Issues? Anyone else

yes, mine is a 2019
  10. R

What's on your Aux Switches

I don't believe that function could be controlled though the switch. Someone smarter than I may be able to steer you in the right direction.
  11. R

What's on your Aux Switches

I did my power side steps ( they are a pain if you working on the truck and they deploy constantly), and my 2 wheel drive low range. Soon an air compressor.
  12. R

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Good news, I picked up my truck from the dealer after getting the T.S.B. done and the thing blows cold air! like a lot colder than before.
  13. R

A/C Issues? Anyone else

Finally got the T.S.B. done! seems to work better.
  14. R

What are some must haves in your truck and where do you keep them?

Funny you mention this, over the last couple of years that some people become " woke" I see a lot of company's have employed young media graduates to do advertising and it seems their personal opinion seeps into the ads. I'm an old (62) conservative craft beer guy and and the majority of a...
  15. R

Interesting to see that most of us truck guys carry a sidearm/ defense weapon in the truck. Dodge should jump on the wagon and offer a secure , easy access compartment for us.
  16. R

Ass wipe under the seat in a zip lock, 30 ft tow strap in floor bin, gloves and 4-5 different calibers of ammo under rear seat, fire extinguisher under rear seat and a trauma kit in the other under floor bin.
  17. R

Key Fob “mod”?

Same here, About once a week I'm looking around to see who the jackass is who wont turn off their horn honking then find out it's me.
  18. R

Items to Inspect Upon Delivery

Nice long test drive before you sit down to sign papers, don't sign any until you are satisfied with EVERYTHING.