Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Best Airbags?

I'm interested in adding some bags to my 2019 CTD 2500 to work with a toy hauler with a pin weight @ 1900# or so. Is there a general consensus on a reliable, reasonably priced brand? Thanks in advance.
  2. R

Fan Clutch? Noise on start up

I've got a 19 SO. 35k on it, all stock. Twice in the last week I've heard a clunk a second after the engine starts like a noisy fan clutch? It's normal after a half second, just a new noticeable clunk on first start up of the day. Any ideas?
  3. R

General CP4 / HPP question

First diesel, bear with me. Changed the oil and filter today and I always run the engine with the hood up for a few minutes afterward to check for leaks. Is it normal to hear the injector pump running? It doesn't make any terrible noises, but I can hear it running in there. Sorry for the silly...
  4. R

Trailer brake disconnected

I randomly get the brake disconnected message when towing my tt. Cable is good, pins are clean and dielectric greased. Its typically at highway speeds after driving for awhile. Any suggestions? Previous truck didn't have any way to tell me if they were working or not. Thanks guys.
  5. R

Good all around tires

hi, first post. I bought a 19 Big Horn with the 6.7 to replace a 10 year old tundra that I loved. First RAM, first diesel. I gave up options so I could get the engine, it's amazing. I'm at 29k miles right now and the stock tires are all but done, so I'm looking for suggestions on replacements...