Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Premium TPMS option not displaying on the Infosystem/Digital Dash

Thanks! I'm not sure how I missed that? One last question: When I (hopefully) turn on TPMS can I disconnect the cable and scan tool and keep the settings I enabled?
  2. D

Premium TPMS option not displaying on the Infosystem/Digital Dash

I was hoping for a little help. I'm not very tech savvy. I have a '24 ram 3500 on order. I would rather have TPMS instead of TPIS. Can you please verify this is what I need? 1. JSCAN website say to use the 12+8 cable. Can I assume that's correct? 2. Is the top cable in the picture not needed...
  3. D

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Is that a new record for fastest order?
  4. D

Compatible aftermarket TPMS sensors?

Thank you. They are Mopar OE sensors, so hopefully they'll work on the new truck.
  5. D

Compatible aftermarket TPMS sensors?

This is an older post, but it's the closest to my question I could find. I have a set of 2020 2500 laramie wheels with TPMS sensors with winter tires. I have a 2024 3500 laramie on order. I know that the 3500's have TPIS. So if I mount my TPMS wheels on the TPIS truck this winter will they work...
  6. D

Thank you! I hope it gets there very fast!
  7. D

So I just thought of another question. I have a set of Ram 2500 wheels with TPMS sensors. Will they work on a 3500 that has TPIS? Does TPIS use different sensors? No sensors? Anybody run into this? Or have any ideas?
  8. D

I don't want to get too excited, but my ETA just went from 10 Jun to 4 Jun!
  9. D

That's an absolute horrible timeline! (not the 3 week part) :eek: But, thanks for the heads up!
  10. D

Is there a way to figure out average shipping times? Mine has a shipping date of 4/19 with an ETA of 6/10. Granted Alaska is certainly not close, but 8 weeks seems excessive.
  11. D

Mine finally shipped! Only 4,579,200 seconds, 76,320 minutes, 1272 hours, 53 days, or 7 weeks and 4 days left! None of them sound good at all.
  12. D

Built March 26th. Still in Mexico...
  13. D

Right? I'm hoping they'll be some good financing deals around memorial day. If it ever gets here!
  14. D

Glad to hear! I'm definitely taking up the rear. It's like time stopped...
  15. D

@brv10 My salesman mentioned my truck had "an event" yesterday (he didn't know what event). If you get a chance could you check on 3C63R3EL5RG284670 please?
  16. D

I wonder if I'm there with him? My salesman said there was "an event" yesterday and he thought it might be on a train soon.
  17. D

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

tomwinkels@lafontaine.com LaFontaine Jeep Kalamazoo 269-488-2080 Tom gave me the best deal of the 7 or so different folks that offer the Mopar extended warranty.