Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. elephantrider

question on pigtail plug type

anyone know what type of plug this is? it is the license plate light plug and was hoping to find a female with leads. which is the hot wire? assuming not black but ya never know.
  2. elephantrider

CP3 pump solution

I was involved in some solution activities a few wknds ago..
  3. elephantrider

** SOLD ** idrive pedal enhancer.

I used this for 10k miles before I moved to a tune. this little guy does everything the marketing says it does. lots of fine tuning. I had it set and left it alone. comes with an extra faceplate, and the one that's on it can be removed to show the white face. perfect condition. $130...
  4. elephantrider

soft open tailgate

if your truck didn't come with the soft open tailgate, as my t'man didn't, you can add the damper for $30. the '19 and up should have the ball ends behind the passenger tail light.
  5. elephantrider

anyone have access to mopar part # lookup?

i'm trying to find what the part # is for the fog lights on this vin - 3C7WR9CL2KG625690 - this is a tradesman with the factory fogs. i took a chance and ordered another set, but they don't fit.