Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anyone have access to mopar part # lookup?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
i'm trying to find what the part # is for the fog lights on this vin - 3C7WR9CL2KG625690 - this is a tradesman with
the factory fogs. i took a chance and ordered another set, but they don't fit.

s-l500.jpg

Zrojas

Reaction score
That VIN is not for a Tradesman. When I put it in the parts catalog, it says it has a Cummins. Do you still want factory fog light part numbers?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Zrojas

Reaction score
Last edited:

tpk0999

Reaction score
Wow. I must have been really tired yesterday. Of course it's a Tradesman, I definitely was thinking Powerwagon in my mind yesterday haha.

Anyhow, I attached the parts page for the front bumper for the VIN provided. View attachment 1812

Any way you can pull up the parts diagram for the air cleaner. Thanks

2019 ram powerwagon

tpk0999

Reaction score
Attached is the air cleaner diagram for the VIN in this thread. View attachment 1813

Interesting. Looks like a complete redesigned on the airbox.

Thanks btw. I was looking into retrofitting my 2016 afe intake to the 2019 but it's looking like a bigger job that originally hoped

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
thanks for the info!!!

the ccv inlet is different so the pre 19 air boxes won't fit.

Djeazie

Reaction score
How about a part number for the trim that goes around the tow hooks? Looking to add tow hooks to my truck and need the trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chopperno1

Reaction score
Attached is the parts diagram for the 2500 tailgate. It looks like item 16 is the strut. View attachment 1847

Thank you for the response. When I look at the tailgate attachment points on my 2019 2500 it is on the passenger side when you remove the tail light. The 1500’s have them mounted on the drivers side from the install videos i have see posted online. I am not sure that is the correct part number since it is on the wrong side. I do have a VIN of a bighorn with the damper if that may help 36UR5DJ1KG698051

Zrojas

Reaction score
Thank you for the response. When I look at the tailgate attachment points on my 2019 2500 it is on the passenger side when you remove the tail light. The 1500’s have them mounted on the drivers side from the install videos i have see posted online. I am not sure that is the correct part number since it is on the wrong side. I do have a VIN of a bighorn with the damper if that may help 36UR5DJ1KG698051
I attached the diagram for your VIN. It appears the same, but it is specific to your truck. I would imagine it is the same damper, but I have not tore into my 3500 to see which side it is on. Hope this helps. View attachment Tailgate-choppermo1.PDF

Chopperno1

Reaction score
I attached the diagram for your VIN. It appears the same, but it is specific to your truck. I would imagine it is the same damper, but I have not tore into my 3500 to see which side it is on. Hope this helps. View attachment 1851

Thanks again. It is appreciated!!! I am going to order one and see if it will work on my Tradesmen. I cannot imagine the attachment points being different from the Bighorn VIN I provided.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
20191130_115344.jpg

got the fogs installed on the t'man. will get them wired up next wknd.

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
yes, the mounting hardware. be sure to ask for that. no hardware comes with those
pn's i listed. other than that, no, from a parts standpoint. you'll still have to check
and see if your truck came with the fog harness / module installed. otherwise you'll
have to wire them up to a switch, which is what i'm going to do.

also, for the brackets and bezels, be sure to order qty 1, as a set comes in a package.

Users who are viewing this thread