Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Cseybert

Ram Dually loses both rear tires

This happened today where my wife works. Came off the highway crashed into coworkers Volvo.
  2. Cseybert

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

Was just watching the fast Lane truck channel on YouTube. They’re 2500 test trucks towing capacities all got lowered going to check my 3500 anybody else hear this? Just checked my 3500 towing stayed the same. my 2019 2500 Lonestar towing capacity stayed the same, I no longer have it but wanted...
  3. Cseybert

How long have you been driving a diesel truck?

How long have you been driving a diesel truck? I have been driving a diesel HD truck for almost 30 years. It seems like all these newcomers don’t understand a diesel truck. When I started driving a diesel pick up truck diesel was $.89 a gallon.
  4. Cseybert

HO. Problems

blob:https://www.nhtsa.gov/a5787975-4992-4698-9261-f957d67fc41d
  5. Cseybert

Adaptive cruise control.

Anybody else get this? Received today.
  6. Cseybert

Sad Day For Owner

In front of Tractor Supply about an hour ago. Spoke to the gentleman that owned the truck and he said he was sitting in the truck with only the accessories on when smoke started coming in from the dash. He jumped out, opened the hood and flames started shooting out. Probably a total loss. 2019...
  7. Cseybert

Spare tire difference.

2019 ram 2500 received truck with firestone destinations all-terrain but spare tire is fire stone destinations HT. Anybody else I have this same situation, my 1997 ram 3500 Came with all tires matching still have it by the way 180 thousand miles I will probably never sell it.
  8. Cseybert

Idle Hour’s

I have a 2019 2500 Cummins with 2000 miles as of today. Checked the idle hours today and it’s showing 9 idling hours, does that mean parked or in gear at lights and stop signs? I just haven’t left it idle at all.