Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. GBB

Dome LED’s

Replaced interior lights with some LED’s from autogine..the dome lights only last 3~4 months before they start flickering and need to be replaced.. is there a better brand out there that will last? LED’s should last hundreds of hours.
  2. GBB

TPMS

Keep getting this on start-up. I’m not using the factory trailer TPMS. Pulled connector on inside of rear bumper and sprayed with corrosion block still keeps popping up…any ideas?
  3. GBB

Trailer TPMS

My truck has the trailer TPMS system but I’ve never hooked it up. Recently I’ve been getting a Trailer TPMS NEEDS SERVICE or something to that that effect as it just flashes once with the audible ding. I pulled the connection off and sprayed down with corrosion inhibitor as I read somewhere...
  4. GBB

Thuren Specs

I was noticing some outside wear on my front passenger tire with no noticeable wear on driver front tire and a slight pull to the right although very slight. Turning loose of steering wheel truck would drift to the right. Truck has around 32,000 miles on it. Current tires are Falken Wildpeaks...
  5. GBB

Key Fob

Had a weird incident the other day with my key fob. Stopped at a Fred Meyers to grab couple items and when I returned to truck the key fob wouldn’t unlock the door so removed the key inside fob and unlocked door..that’s when things got crazy horn started honking lights flashing I jumped inside...
  6. GBB

Truck King

2023 Ford 500hp and 1200lbs torque…F450 rated at 40,000# towing…where will this end??
  7. GBB

Tire Wear

Noticed the passenger front tire is showing wear on the outside but driver side looks normal. Thinking bout taking it in for alignment check. Has anyone used the Thuren alignment specs with zero toe-in? If so how did it work out.
  8. GBB

Observation

Started out in south Texas currently in Nevada. I’ve seen a lot of hot shotters on the road especially in Texas and New Mexico due to oil boom going on there. I would say 98% of them are driving Ram 3500 duallys. Not bad mouthing other brands…just saying
  9. GBB

Katzkin Leather

Anyone change from cloth to Katzkin leather?
  10. GBB

Timbrens

Installed a set of timbrens for hauling my cab over camper. Havent had the camper on the truck yet but did pull a boat Trailer a few hundred miles. When unloaded there’s about an inch clearance between timbren and axle. With the trailer hooked up they are just engaged. And it makes for one rough...
  11. GBB

Engine Codes

Any know the differences in the following engine codes? ETL L Diesel Turbo ETM 4 Diesel Turbo ETN 5 Diesel Turbo
  12. GBB

Trailer mileage

Can’t seem to get the trailer mileage odometer to work. Under the impression it actuated when plugging into trailer. What am I missing?
  13. GBB

Dually Tires

I know it’s summer, but what are some good winter tires for a dually? Gotta plan ahead ya know.
  14. GBB

Engine codes

Could some explain the Cummins engine codes..tried to google them but nothing came up. ETL-L ETM4 ETN5
  15. GBB

Hitch Pin

Been reading pros and cons about locking hitch pin versus grade 8 bolt With nyloc or double nutted. Some say a locking pin can be snapped off with a short piece of pipe (have seen videos showing this) while a bolt cannot. Thieves don’t usually carry around a 15/16 socket and end wrench Or spend...
  16. GBB

Chips

Ford has a problem too. https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0ZbMOGnX?pd=08R8JItR&lang=en_US&s=i0
  17. GBB

Name Change

Did ram re-badge the Bighorn to Lonestar? Looking at the build site and it shows Lonestar but no Bighorn.
  18. GBB

Heated seats

2020 Ram Bighorn...is there a way to program the passenger heat to come on when doing a remote start Like the driver seat..the little wife is a little jealous
  19. GBB

This is my third Ram diesel 2020 model with the dreaded cp4. Wasnt aware of this when I purchased back in May. So either a cp3 conversion and lose warranty or she goes up for sale..dang.. it is setup just as I wanted