Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. NordicNevs

CP4 to CP3 conversion discussion moved from larger CP3 thread

That was me It was the right decision You want the whole story? Seems like a diversion from the thread. But I’ll share if the mods don’t think it will derail the thread.
  2. NordicNevs

** SOLD ** B&W ball and puck system

Asking $200+ shipping Used 5-6 times to pull our 5r so it’s still in fantastic shape This will work with the Ram factory 5th wheel and gooseneck system Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. NordicNevs

Cat converter / she STANKY

Anyone with some, let’s call it mild mods, have any problems with exhaust smell? This is NOT my first go at this and my previous trucks have been just fine but the smell of the 19 is just obnoxious and gives my wife a headache. So much so that the next option is to throw the epa stuff back on...
  4. NordicNevs

Industrial Injection CP3 pump and installation and follow on use!

NOTE: CP3 write up ends at post 90. Beyond that it’s conversation and follow on reporting for use. Hey everyone!!! So there has been a lot of talk about the CP4s and the CP3 release for 21 model year but instead of getting all wrapped around the axles and the risk of all the headaches, I...
  5. NordicNevs

Mobile Request

Can you get this forum on the Tapatalk app by chance? It makes it quick and easy to upload photos etc. The 5th gen ram forum is up and running on there. Very convenient.