Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I have found this to be the case for me as well, even more so the longer the interval between rotations. They will quiet back down once they wear back in.
  2. B

Fresh 5th gen MegaCab Longbed, done!

That is AWSOME!!
  3. B

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I was originally going to go black (same as my last truck) and then I saw this color on a 1500 on a dealer lot and that was enough for me, I wanted it.
  4. B

I was notified that my truck arrived at the dealer yesterday and I went right over to take delivery. I ordered on 9/4/2020 order accepted on 9/8/2020, so I will say it took 1 day short of 20 weeks. This was the third vehicle I have order in my life and this one took the longest by far...
  5. B

I ordered on 9/4 but the order wasn't accepted until the 8th due to the holiday weekend and I was told I should see it at the dealers mid next week. I have had that feeling of giving up on the order as well, and even test drove another truck at one point, but thought I would be kicking myself a...
  6. B

I am also at 19.5 weeks and after reading this a I have something else to worry about besides will it actually arrive next week as estimated. I have got to stop reading this forum or I will go crazy
  7. B

Large Tank Fuel-up

I don’t have the larger fuel tank but I do fuel up a boat with a 150 gallon tank. I go inside and put a specified $$ amount on the pump. I have found in the past that you can only run a card twice and then it wont work the 3rd time.
  8. B

2 1/2 months is a long time without a build date, looks like yours is on the long schedule. I was a couple of days shy of 3 months to get the build date and window sticker. Fingers are crossed for things to pick up for you.
  9. B

I feel for you. I ordered on Sept 4 and have been told (by the dealer and Ram Cares) the truck has shipped. I just received an ETA of Jan 17-31st, I have my fingers crossed, however I not sure I trust the dates. I fear that the truck gets stuck in some train yard like yours.
  10. B

I wish my truck...

I second that, but for me it is getting through the shipping. It has been a long 4 1/2 months since the order was placed.
  11. B

I ordered on 9/4/21 vin#: 500347 and still have not received it. So I don't think they build them in order of the VIN The truck is supposedly in route and I really hope so because my current truck just sold so I have no wheels until the new truck comes in. All toys are now officially...
  12. B

I received an email from my dealer today that he can now see updated info and my truck is in route. He is hoping it is at the dealership in 3 weeks. This would put me at around 20 weeks from order. Since everything I have heard or read says shipping takes 4-5 week to So Cal, I am guessing he...
  13. B

Ha, I had a similar thought. Hopefully that is not true. I went and got another Ram Cash offer that expires early Feb, so mine will wait in shipping that much longer
  14. B

I have been following this forum a while now. I usually don't post on forums but since I look at this one a couple times a week I thought I would throw in my build and timing to add to growing data set here. Ordered a 2021 Ram 2500 Longhorn, Mega Cab, Level 1, Protection Group, engine block...