Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Snaps3500

Uconnect 5 nav issue

Good day, I would enter the drivers cluster menu where the digital speedometer is shown and if you look below that slows reading you will see instructions on how the change from imperial to metric, I adjust Mine with the menu arrows on the steering wheel on the left side. Hope this helps...
  2. Snaps3500

clearance lamp colors

I could give a Rats butt what you do with your truck. It’s yours and yours alone. I just happen to be a victim of the so called Trucker police and had to pay a fine for my fun. Just trying to pass the word to save someone else from the hassle. Do what you want , I surely don’t care. Maybe some...
  3. Snaps3500

clearance lamp colors

They are yellow for a reason. The colors are regulated by federal law on vehicle equipment requirements. If you change the color you take the chance of being stopped and cited. Especially if you are towing with the truck and stopped by DOT inspectors and or law enforcement. Does not seem to be...
  4. Snaps3500

Ceramic coating pricing

I have 30 years of experience in auto detailing and the most labor intensive part of a ceramic coat is the paint prep and correction. A newer truck, in my opinion would need minimal correction if you did not run the truck thru the woods or abuse the paint surface. A simple 1 step product to...
  5. Snaps3500

Another CP4 Thread.. Post your mileage on your CP4 truck.

Prior to using this additives I was getting 10 mpg in City travel. Stop signs , traffic lights. Moderate to heavy traffic. I now get avg 12 now in the city. I used to get 16 MPG on the highway, now I avg 18 to 19. Travel speed is 65 MPG. Level roadways. I stated in my original post the...
  6. Snaps3500

I wanted to add the fact since I ha e been using the Hot Shot Product my fuel mileage has improved as much as 3 MPG during combination driving. The added cetane in the product increases power. I think it’s a win win to use some type of product. It can not hurt..[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone...
  7. Snaps3500

I wanted to add the fact since I ha e been using the Hot Shot Product my fuel mileage has improved as much as 3 MPG during combination driving. The added cetane in the product increases power. I think it’s a win win to use some type of product. It can not hurt..[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone...
  8. Snaps3500

2019 RAM 3500 HO, 11000 miles. Always add Hot Shot EDT. And There LX4 product as well. No issues. Approximately 6000 miles of towing included. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Snaps3500

Traded my 2021 2500 in for a 2021 3500

I am a proud owner of a RAM 3500 mega with the HO package. I have owned this truck for a year and a half and agree with others about the hesitation and lag issue. I took action and cured the problem, I purchased a banks pedal monster. This fixed the problem right away. If you research this...
  10. Snaps3500

Husky flaps or Weather tec

I had a set of OEM ram rubber/ plastic molded mud flaps on my 1500 years ago and they rubbed the paint off of the outer lip that was underneath the flap. Very similar material like the weather tech and husky type. I was shocked when I saw this only after 1 year of use on the truck. If you...
  11. Snaps3500

Here is the link to the company if anyone is interested in following up. https://duraflap.com/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Snaps3500

I would recommend I company out of California called Dura Flap. They are all custom fit to your truck and they offer several lengths and options to add, for example stainless steel lower plates like a semi flap. Supper durable and approx 1/4 inch thick. I have had them On my old truck from 2015...
  13. Snaps3500

2021 RAM 2500 Limited Megacab - First time diesel owner

Very nice guys, this is my second mega cab and this Limited took me some time to get used to the big touch screen. I enjoy this truck more each day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Snaps3500

2019 Truck cap/topper/camper shell thread

This is a Lear brand bed cap. I recycled it from my 2015 Ram 2500. It fit the 2019 perfectly. Got it painted to match the rest of the truck. I mounted a 12 volt DC fan in the side window for the dog during camping trips so he now has the best seat in the truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Snaps3500

What Happened to Accepting Responsibility

So sorry for your troubles with irresponsible people. I have had good luck with a dent less body repair facility. They have done wonders for me. Hail dents, grocery cart damage and the latest damage I got was my truck got struck by a golf ball while waiting in a drive thru. I believe your...
  16. Snaps3500

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I thought you only get 3.73 with a single rear wheel truck. If you ordered a gas truck you can get 4.10 rear axle on a single rear wheel. When I got my truck they said I would have to get. Diesel Dually for 4.10 axle ratio. Good luck with your order. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Snaps3500

Dealer trying to sell me extended warranty

Good day, I am assuming you are a citizen of Canada and the dealership costs in my opinion is quite high. The truck comes with a bumper to bumper warranty for 3 years and 36k in miles. The engine and drivetrain have an additional warranty for several more miles/kilometers and years. In the US...
  18. Snaps3500

Are fuel additives recommended? (Dealer says no)

I have been using the same additives Epsilon plus has been using and my MPG have improved as well. On avg I am getting 1 to 2 MPG in the city . Also my engine seems to be quieter since I have been using this additives. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Snaps3500

Are fuel additives recommended? (Dealer says no)

Since all the issues that have come forward about the injector pumps and lubrication questions and speculation I started doing some serious research relating to fuel and actually what is and what is not in the diesel fuel. The fact that US diesel fuel has the lowest sulfur rating as well as I...
  20. Snaps3500

4 digit anti theft code ? Is there a dealer I can call?

FYI To get the code the dealership can provide as long as you show a Vehicle Title or a current owners card with ID. This is also the case to have the dealership cut or program a key fob for the vehicle as well. I hope this helps out . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk