Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Clicking noise 2019 ram 2500

Have about 2,000 mi on my most recent oil change. Now that you mention it the AC may have been on. I'll check it later tonight to see if that stops the ticking
  2. D

Clicking noise 2019 ram 2500

What do you guys think, sounds like the fam is clicking? Or is it just me. Cant remember hearing this sound before I left to the desert this weekend.. 2019 ram 2500 diesel
  3. D

Buzzing sounds coming from 2020 ram 2500 diesel

Correct.. when truck is in park and you press on the brake is when you can hear it. Doesn't seem to happen when truck is in drive
  4. D

Just started but it's not all the time.
  5. D

Thanks guys here is the link, let me know if you hear it.
  6. D

It's coming From Outside under the truck.. tried to load the video on here but it won't let me
  7. D

Hi all, I noticed a buzzing sound the other day but it went away.. today after doing oil and fuel filters charges I was able to hear it more clearly. Buzzing happens only when car is in park with foot on brake. What could this be? 2020 ram 2500 diesel 6.7 54k miles Let me know your thoughts and...
  8. D

Possible battery issue

They were spotless, tight no issues there.
  9. D

Possible battery issue

Hey guys so I'm camping a few weeks ago and didn't drive my truck for two days and when trying to leave I push the start button and just hear a click more of a thud.. then the truck goes back into heat up and tries again.. nothing.. 2020 ram 2500 diesel Got the truck new in 2021... so the...
  10. D

CP4 recall thread (merged threads) - Y78 Jan 2022 recall campaign - Parts Available May 10 for 2020 trucks only

After two months finally got the call they received parts. How long does it normally take? Service tech said it would be ready possibly by Wednesday.. dropped it off today (Friday). Anything I need to ask or be on the lookout for afterwards Ram 2500 2020
  11. D

Spare parts to keep with you

Hey everyone, want to get some ideas on what spare parts or tools you keep with for your ram 2020 2500 Diesel 6.7 Incase something goes out on the road.