Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Trailer TPMS problems

That's the thing, I never had to use the repeater with the TST sensors, even though that receiver is all the way at the front of the cab (on the windshield). The Ram receiver is a good 8' closer to the wheels and still has problems.
  2. R

Trailer TPMS problems

Then it is all sensors - while driving any or all of them may drop out. I have trouble believing that all of them are bad. The main problem is that Ram has published _no_ specifications regarding distance, so no idea if mine are too far away. I do know that sometimes the front tires (closest...
  3. R

Trailer TPMS problems

I'm giving up on the RAM TTPMS. I've taken several trips now, and the system is completely unreliable. It may be the distance from the tires to the rear of the truck (28') but it would be nice if Ram would publish some specifications on this so I would have known that was an issue going in...
  4. R

Trailer TPMS problems

I was finally able to get through the trailer tire setup with all 4 tires - I moved the trailer so I had some room, then disconnected, and backed the truck up to the rear of the trailer. Once that was completed, I hooked back up and drove for about 20 miles to make sure all sensors were...
  5. R

Trailer TPMS problems

Discount Tire installed the sensors - the dealer said they can't work on the trailer (including installing the sensors) due to insurance issues. I'll check with Discount to see if their tester will work on these sensors - I'd assume they would, but have seen several other threads where there...
  6. R

Trailer TPMS problems

I have a 2020 3500 dually with the TTPMS option factory installed. I took the trailer in to have the valve stems replaced with the provided sensors, and I'm trying to add them using the Uconnect menu. I can get through setting the number of axles and wheels, then the pressure, but trying to...