Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Carpenterhow

Lets see what you are towing!

Harris stste beach oregon.
  2. Carpenterhow

Price negotiated from MSRP

Someone should i form Edmund's about all these fantastic deals. Price breakdown Body type: Crew Cab Trim: Laramie 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.4L 8cyl 8A) Edmunds Suggested Price $70,502 Invoice Price $71,158 MSRP $76,575 The Edmunds Suggested Price is what we recommend you pay, not including taxes...
  3. Carpenterhow

Firestone OEM tires

I think most people hate them to convince their wives to let them get new bigger tires...
  4. Carpenterhow

CP4 Fuel pump failure at 7200 miles and 6 months into ownership of my 2020 Ram 2500.

I wonder if the mirror placement ...up or down...affects the failure rate?
  5. Carpenterhow

Do you wax??

Let us know how it worked on your wife...
  6. Carpenterhow

Why did you buy a 2500

Yeti coolers are pretty heavy when loaded with beer.
  7. Carpenterhow

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I'm sure Ram will take care of the design problem in time but how about while we are waiting for a fix Ram assures us they will tow our trucks to the nearest dealer from any public road. I'm afraid to tow my trailer out of town right now and my truck only has 2000 miles on it.
  8. Carpenterhow

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

How many Ram trucks have been lemon lawed over the cp4 failure taking over a month to repair in California. I think they have a 30 day on the shop limit.
  9. Carpenterhow

Usefulness of Slots and holes in bed?

Weight reduction...
  10. Carpenterhow

Blinking red & green lights under dash- what is this?

Whatever you do don't cut the red wire...i saw that in a movie once.
  11. Carpenterhow

Truck won't unlock after remote start

Can you use your finger to press the button?
  12. Carpenterhow

Discussion of what made you choose Ram

I started my truck search at the ford dealer. I had a Ford F150 XLT crew cab 4x4 that we used to tow our 7000lb trailer for 7 years. It worked great which is why I started my search at the ford dealer when I wanted to go to a 3/4 ton for the extra safety factor because I'm not getting any...
  13. Carpenterhow

Death of Diesel