Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. justlkn

Where are my longbed folks at?!

Here you go!
  2. justlkn

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

Just has my VIN which is not a secret. Here you go.
  3. justlkn

Who Got The " Important Emissions Recall " letter

I have a 2019 with the HO and Aisin. I just received mine the other day.
  4. justlkn

Recall VB6 - 2019 DJ D2 Diesel Engine Calibration

Received mine in the mail too today. I also have the HO and Aisin transmission.
  5. justlkn

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

I had a star case opened for mine. Two tensioner pulleys and a belt. Still makes noise but not as bad.
  6. justlkn

Heated seat issues

Mine get smoking hot too...I can only use it for a short time.
  7. justlkn

I know that sound all too well.
  8. justlkn

CP4 Rattle Vibration Noise (Video Uploaded)

Apparently mine does the same thing. This was on high idle but you can plainly hear it with normal idle also. I thought it was my tensioner pulley but when I lifted the hood it was readily apparent where the noise was coming from.
  9. justlkn

5th Wheel Towing Prep Group Problem

Same for me. It took a few different tries and a hammer to persuade it in lol
  10. justlkn

5th Wheel Towing Prep Group Problem

I will try and measure mine also this weekend but I already have the Demco adapter plate and Reese hitch installed.
  11. justlkn

Two tensioner pulleys and a serpentine belt later mine is a lot quieter. I think I still hear a weird little noise but I may be paranoid now. It only happened when the temps were colder. 7800 miles on it now.
  12. justlkn

axel damper ?

That's interesting. I will have to look when I get home to see if mine has it.
  13. justlkn

DPF Gauge only shows 0% particulates.

Mine has always shown zero since new. It did change one time to show an active regen then back to zero.
  14. justlkn

Mud Flaps with fender flares

I used the factory Mopar mud flaps. Worked perfectly with the flares. Part #82215928AB for the front and #82215929AB for the rear.
  15. justlkn

BonusDrive

I already did mine and was approved! Waiting for my free money!
  16. justlkn

Lets see what you are towing!

17. justlkn

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2019 3500HD CC Limited 4x4 longbed 3.73