Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

How late can you Custom Order for same model year?

I would talk to which ever dealer you are going to order from and they may be able to give you a date it changes.
  2. W

Too much oil and poor dealer help

The auto regen screen is on which page? or does it just pop up on screen? Asking as I have never seen it on mine.
  3. W

Shocks- Updated opinions

So you are going to install Carli shocks which specify that they are "only to be used" with their springs yet install another manufactures springs? - Compatible ONLY with Carli 2.5" Front Springs & Stock Rear Springs I am unsure how "set in stone" that is as Thuren says the same with some of...
  4. W

2023 Mirrors

I can do that with my 21.
  5. W

Water leak

These issues are why I don't get sunroofs in anything.
  6. W

Water leak

Can't you just spray water on with a hose to check it?
  7. W

Crazy Insurance Rates on new 3500

Not to the extent that we've had lately. You live in Cali and know a few towns have been burned to the ground.
  8. W

In the overall scheme as of now EV's are a minuscule amount of the vehicles on the road. There are far more ICE vehicles, however the the fact that the "major" parts of an EV are more expensive does have a slight factor in it.
  9. W

What we are al paying for is the money these companies have had to shell out over the past few years for the wildfire. tornados, and hurricanes in addotion to "inflation"
  10. W

Steering issues

As too ratio while turning being different, do you have the "adaptive steering" option I think it is called? If I remember correctly it either changes the ratio or power assist.
  11. W

Steering issues

The internal of the box could have play resulting in what you are describing. There is a adjustment on top of the box that can used to "tighten" up the amount of play...
  12. W

Steering issues

Steering box play?
  13. W

Price negotiated from MSRP

Care to share the name?
  14. W

Emission readiness status

As long as you pay your reg fees they will just hold your tags until you get the smog cert.
  15. W

Extended Warranty from http://www.buymoparwarranty.com/

Plug your info in and you will be able to see what they will charge and you can compare that to the other quote you have.
  16. W

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

Here you can check for the "approved" rim widths for a Toyo 37 12.5 20 https://www.toyotires.com/product/open-country-rt-trail/
  17. W

What the Wifey wants the Wifey gets....but i need help

This article from Thuren may give you some help in planning out what you may want to do: https://www.thurenfabrication.com/pages/2013-2022-ram-3500-tire-and-wheel-fitment
  18. W

Ram regional rep

If the tires are defective you will have to go through the tire manufacturer to get them replaced. If I remember right the tire and wheel warranty is only for "damage" correct. My original transforces were part of a "recall" from the Firestone. I went to Discount Tire with a printout of the...
  19. W

What did you do TO your RAM today?

I think the main gist was that NONE of those hitches has been "approved" by Lippert.
  20. W

2021 RAM 2500 Diesel Shock Torque Specs

One is a nut The other is a bolt