Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. noizy21

Thinking about selling or trading the '19 and ordering a '21 2500 or 3500.

I would agree, my '21 (with air suspension) rides better the by '17 2500. It's still a truck and rides like a truck but I don't mind at all.
  2. noizy21

My 2500 handles tows better then my new 3500.

I finally got around to switching the tires on my 3500 with the tires off my 2500 this week. I couldn't belive it....I would say it was 95% better!! I went out and did about a 60 mile test drive on the interstate with traffic, up and down hills, and around corners with traffic. Before, I was...
  3. noizy21

Service DEF see dealer message

Thank you, will do.
  4. noizy21

Service DEF see dealer message

I just had the issue with a little over 1,200 miles on truck on my first road trip. Went to the closest dealer on the route and they told me the DEF pump/module in the tank wasn't sensing there was any fluid and they didn't have the part to replace it till the following week. It was pretty much...
  5. noizy21

It's a very good thought and I'm gonna try swapping the tires on my 2500 on the truck and see if that makes a difference. I'll report back what I find but will be a few weeks.
  6. noizy21

lol...you know that is a really good thought and when I first got the truck I actually towed it with out the WDH knowing that it has the air leveling and well....it's a 3500 it should handle it fine. It was WAY worse to my surprise. I really think I have something else going on. You would think...
  7. noizy21

Hey Everyone, Thanks for the replies. There are definitly some good thoughts here that I will look into. To answer a few of your thoughts/suggestions... The trailer is a little over 9K so although it's not a heavy trailer for this truck, It's not what I would consider extra light either...
  8. noizy21

Thanks, I will definitely look into the steering stabilizer. Just curious, does your truck have the rear swaybar?
  9. noizy21

I have a few cargo/race trailers and a 30' Jayco TT that I've owned for some time now and have been pulled with my 2017 RAM 2500 6.4 gasser. Honestly , the 2500 handles the trailers great. No sway or anything even in a heavy wind or next to other larger vehicles. The only issue I ever had with...
  10. noizy21

Panic sw

Is there an AlfaODB option like this for the remote tailgate release? I can do the surgery but I was just curious if this was an option also. Thanks!
  11. noizy21

Trailer TPMS Sensors

All my sticker said was "Trailer Tire Pressure Monitoring" for $345. Last item on the sticker. It doesn't mention the sensors specifically but every truck I test drove that had that feature installed from the factory had the sensors in the back seat. That's how I knew to look for it when I...
  12. noizy21

Ram Bonus Cash Data

I was happy that I had the opposite. My coupon hadn't expired when my truck came in but my dealer actually went and found me one himself before he knew I had one once the truck was delivered. We tried to add both but would only take the one coupon. I'd be happy to give it to someone else since I...
  13. noizy21

Trailer TPMS Sensors

Yes, they should come with the truck if that's an option on the sticker. I just took delivery on mine a few weeks ago and they were in the back seat with my other accessories like my hitch adapter and AUX wiring. Easiest thing to do would be to talk to you dealer.
  14. noizy21

Power outlet - truck bed

Yes, fifth wheel and gooseneck prep.
  15. noizy21

Axle Vents/Breathers

Ok, sorry for the noob question..... What is the purpose of doing this? Is it in the case where your differential is submerged (like launching a boat) and to keep the water from getting in?
  16. noizy21

Power outlet - truck bed

It was actually a surprise for me. I had started seeing videos on YouTube and then when I looked at my build sheet, it was listed. I didn't specifically order it. "Exterior 115V AC Outlet" is what is listed on my build sheet.
  17. noizy21

Power outlet - truck bed

Yes, I just received my 2021 RAM 3500 with the trailer tow prep and the 115 outlet was in the bed of the truck. Looks like as long as the package you ordered has the 115 installed on the interior, it will be installed in the bed also if you have the trailer prep package.
  18. noizy21

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

My dealer told me at the time I ordered it that it wouldn't be built till mid-December at the earliest so I guess I just had that in my head and didn't get excited till it was actually built. I think for me ....the wait was worse once I knew it was built. The excitement went up and I knew that...
  19. noizy21

Well mine finally showed up yesterday. 3500 HO with all option but RAM Boxes Ordered 10/21 Built 12/17 Shipped 12/21 Arrived in Centerville, IL 12/24 Sat for a few weeks and then delivered 1/11 to dealer.
  20. noizy21

It's pretty much the same as far as packages. Some overlap but overall it's basically the same package codes / options I gave my dealer and it came out perfect.