Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. E

Ram 3500 Limited and LIMITED AC performance! woes... + dealer vs TSB

Hello, There's a TSB article that I brought with me to the dealer that explains the situation with my faulty AC and Ram 3500. According to the TSB, the dealer does not even have to reproduce the problem for the repairs to take effect. The dealer refused to perform the work and claimed they...
  2. E

Changing my own oil and fuel filter

Hi guys, I own a 2020 3500 HO Ram. Previously, I have always let the dealership change the oil etc in my newer vehicles , at least while they are under warranty. son e the truck sits so high off the ground and being a brand new truck, I am thinking of changing the fuel filter and Oil filter...
  3. E

Air suspension. 2020 RAM 3500

Hi everyone, I am wondering if any ram 2019_2020 owners can share some insight regarding an issue I am having with my truck. It is my understanding, I should be able to lower the bed, approx 3 inches. This functionality can be accessed via the touchscreen ‘lower bed’ app except it does...