Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MSbari

TTPMS feedback

Yes the package came with 4 sensors. Getting them installed in the camper trailer in a couple weeks so can’t tell you how well they work yet.
  2. MSbari

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Went on in about 10 minuets remover 3 fastener screws on the front and two on the back. Place the flap and put the screws back in. They use 3M tape on the inside of the wheel well to keep it from sagging time will tell if that works good enough or may look at adding a fastener there. but like...
  3. MSbari

Got the truck clean enough to install the mud flaps. Husky flaps. 2021 2500 Mega HEMI Laramie factory steps
  4. MSbari

Got the bakflip cover on the bed, weathertech front mats(still trying to find back mats for 2021 Mega), and the bulletpoint mount in the dash installed. Rigged up the MagSafe charger to the magnetic phone holder and seems to hold well enough so far, don’t know about true off-road with this bit...
  5. MSbari

2021 mega cab all weather mats for back seat?

Thanks. I guess something was “changed” from the 2020 to the 2021 and that is the issue as the previous one doesn’t work.
  6. MSbari

2021? Dealership can’t find one for back and I can’t seem to find one on Mopar either.
  7. MSbari

Anyone have any luck finding an all weather mat for the back seat of the 2021 mega cab? I got the front seat weathertech but not available for the 2021 back seat? Don’t seem to find them from Mopar, Husky, or weathertech. 2021 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 6.4 HEMI
  8. MSbari

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I get to spend more time on other threads! Just got her from the dealership. 2021 2500 Mega Cab Laramie 6.4 HEMI Ordered 10/5 Accepted 10/8 Original Guestmate ETA 11/22 Original Window sticker SL 11/28 First window 12/8 from RAM “New” window sticker 1/4 Delivered to Denver Rail Yard 1/21 or 1/22...
  9. MSbari

I will assume not but has anyone had any luck on getting their Bonus Cash (43CMW3) extended? I called ram and got transferred to incentives and got a flat we can not extend programs. I thought I saw a couple people say they where waiting for responses from "elevated" requests. My dealer has been...
  10. MSbari

I ordered same base setup on 10/8. Mine arrived at the rail yard on last Monday/Tuesday according to the dealer(rail yard is about 95 miles from dealer). They where hoping it would be delivered last week but no luck as my ram bucks expired today. Will see what it looks like original SL date on...
  11. MSbari

2500 Gas vs Diesel 4.10 vs 3.73 gear ratio

Did all this same research when I ordered mine back in October. I live up in Laramie, WY with similar use on the TT (bumper pull) and then the toy trailers for SxS & Atvs on other weekends, don't have the new truck yet Supposed to be in rail yard on the 16th in Denver and a special pickup by my...
  12. MSbari

Talked to Ram Cares this morning and my truck is on a train as of the 1/4/21. Estimated window is now 1/20-2/3. Hoping for the earlier window as my bonus cash expires 1/24. VON/VIN on 10/8 currently on the 4th estimated window and at 13 weeks (looking like 16 weeks to delivery I hope). 2021 2500...
  13. MSbari

ordered 10/3 VIN and VON 10/8 11/23 JS status Window Sticker 11/24 11/25 Had shipped supposedly but then removed for "quality control checks" some time around 12/5. have ben told it was on a truck coming this way, and then back on a train, then at some other place. Original overly optimistic...