Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. V

Engine fuel filter

If the engine fuel filter holder top is off. Is the fuel filter itself supposed to be level with the top/sides of the container? I have a leak from there and can’t figure out the issue and I’ve changed the filter once on this truck and dozens of times on my 2012. Never had an issue. Have a...
  2. V

Air bags on a 2021

Has any one put the air ride 5000 air bags on their 2021 limited mega cab 2500? Has to be 2021 or 2022. There was a change so don’t care if it’s a 2020. Trying to see how you did it or if I need to just return them and get pacbrakes air bags. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. V

RV with Furrion Vison camera

Has anyone been able to pair the Furrion camera system (it’s wireless) on your rv to the built in display (12” screen) instead of using the wireless Furrion monitor? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. V

Floor mat help

Ive searched but no luck. Anyone found a company that sells the rear floor mats for a 2021 Limited Megacab? I can get the front seat floor mats but zero luck with the rear. If so send me a link. Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  5. V

Eibach springs

Anyone running Eibachs? I swapped out all 8 springs on each of my sxs’s and they made a huge difference. Wonder if they are as good on our trucks? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. V

Rivets

I need to redo one of the mopar mud flaps. I stopped by the dealer and they are about $6 each. I about crapped my pants. Anyone know where I could get these from? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. V

Wheels/tires and floor mats for sale

I had a 2021 Ram 2500 MegaCab 6.7 Limited. Located in the Dallas, TX area. Have the stock wheels and tires for sale. $1200. They have 1200 miles on them. Also have the Limited model front and rear floor mats for sale. $75. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  8. V

Mirror marker lights

I think my mirror marker lights were cracked when I picked it up but I can’t prove it. Has anyone else’s marker lights be cracked? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. V

Difficulty with wheels

I’m trying to find a wheel that doesn’t stick out. I have a 2021 ram 2500. I’ve looked and most are + 20 offset or worse. The +20 with a 9” wide wheel means it will stick out 1.75” more than stock. I’m wanting a 17” wheel and either 35x11.5 or 35x12.5’s. The salta is the best wheel I can find...
  10. V

Another oil thread

I had a 2012 ram 3500 and sold it 2 years ago. I always ran valvoline premium blue. From FCA I see they are in bed with Shell and we should run rotella but Cummins appears to still align with Valvoline. I never had issues with valvoline and it’s cheaper than rotella. I now have a 2021 6.7...
  11. V

2021 gear indicator

I tried going to the dealer but they said they looked but there isn’t a way to adjust the setting to see what gear your in. Does anyone have a 2021 6.7 and has been able to have their dealer fix this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. V

Map update

I have a 2021 with the 12”. I checked and no map update. Also checked for 2019/2020. Is this correct, they are not doing map updates? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. V

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

So for those that haven’t bought yet, get the 2021. The 2021 (verified just a little while ago) has the CP3. So no need to deal with a recall etc. [MOD EDIT: Any complaints or rants about the CP4 may be messaged in one of the other three or four threads along those same lines or the following...
  14. V

2021 but...

I’d like to get a new 2021 but I read about UConnect 5, which won’t show up until this time next year. Anyone think it would be possible to go from a 2021 unconnect 4 to a 2022 uconnect 5? I know some hardware would need to be changed. But if it could be done for $1000 I’d do it. Thoughts...