Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. KnuckleHead

ARB Compressor with SPOD System

Hey Everyone, Finally got my hands on a ARB twin compressor. Doing the install today and I thought I had it all figured out (foreshadowing). I was under the impression that I just needed to install the power/ground to the battery and then use the supplied smaller harness and use the purple as...
  2. KnuckleHead

BFG KO2 or KM3

Ive ran the BFG KO2s for a long time and have been very happy with them. However with the PW, I am thinking about getting the KM3s basically because they have a more aggressive look. I do light off roading, but I do spend a lot of time in the snow in the winter, so thats one of my main...
  3. KnuckleHead

ARB Dual Compressor in Rear "cooler"

So I am looking for places to install a dual ARB compressor. I would like to keep it inside the cab/engine bay if possible and I came across a post on the cummins forum that showed someone that installed theirs in the floor storage in a CC (ive heard them called the "coolers"). Below is a link...
  4. KnuckleHead

Squeaking Sound from Exhaust (Hemi)

I've noticed kind of a squeaking sound on cold start that goes away in a couple min. It is coming from under the passenger side front door so my money is on the muffler or its connections. It sounds kind of like a belt slipping so just to be sure I threw some belt dressing on the serpentine...
  5. KnuckleHead

Possible to change default backup camera view?

Hi Everyone, Is it possible to change the default backup camera view? Right now, when I put it in reverse, it automatically pops up the surround camera. I am not a huge fan of that view and would prefer to have just the regular tailgate camera come on. Is there a setting for that in menu or...
  6. KnuckleHead

sPod HD Config

Hey Everyone, I just got done installing a BantumX with the HD panel in my PW. I think I have figured everything out with one exception. I cant seem to figure out how to adjust the backlighting level. I can change the color of the backlight, but I want to dim them a bit. Can someone point...
  7. KnuckleHead

Anyone Reposition the Front Camera?

So I am planning on putting the Randy Ellis light bar with some Baja Designs LP9s (8" round lights) on my PW when it gets here. I am told those block the front cam, so I am just wondering if anyone has repositioned the front cam to the top of the grill instead of the middle. Has anyone tried...
  8. KnuckleHead

Where to get Aux Switch Kit

Is there a place selling the OEM aux switch kit for 19+ Rams (other than piecing it together from Mopar)? I got a PW on order and was disappointed to see it wasnt an option. Seems like a bit of work to install, but I can do that for the clean look of the switches. I just need to figure out...
  9. KnuckleHead

Why No Option for Power Running Boards on PW?

Hi Everyone, I am about to pull the trigger on a 21 PW and am just wondering if anyone knows why you cant get the power running boards with it? I can put on the AMP running boards once I get it if possible, but I am just concerned there is something with the PW that makes them incompatible...