Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BLuRRnAWAY

Hitch drop size Ram 3500?

Looking for a versatile hitch drop size, think 6 to 9 drop but wanted opinions. What would you go with for an all around drop size? Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BLuRRnAWAY

Interesting HP change on HO

I had screen shotted The HO numbers on their website, and it looks like they made a change to the HP. See below pics! Looks like there’s a bit of miscommunication with staff! 10HP change (not that it really matters). Thought it was comical, you would think such a corporate company with have...
  3. BLuRRnAWAY

Fifth wheel bridge clearance

Hi there, My wife and I will be looking into an RV next year, and wanted to do some research. The only thing that stresses me out is traveling on roads that are unfamiliar and bridge heights. Will be traveling from NH - FL and maybe making our way around the country at some point. How do you...
  4. BLuRRnAWAY

HD Towing

Hello everyone, I am new to the HD and diesel world! Ordered a 2500 Laramie Cummins from the factory with the 5th wheel package thinking it would be sufficient for towing/payload etc, little did I know payload capacity was almost that of a 1500 V8 (Optioned with the stuff I added)! I know I...