Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. BLuRRnAWAY

2022 tow specific navigation

Behold — garmin truck navigation. I’ve been looking for something like this. How well does it work? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BLuRRnAWAY

If you (can) build it, they will come.... 2022s

Yeah, I bought a truck in February and got 11% under MSRP. I don’t think you can be competitive with that! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. BLuRRnAWAY

If you (can) build it, they will come.... 2022s

Give us a great deal instead of a competitive deal, also what percentage off MSRP can we expect? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BLuRRnAWAY

2500 vs 3500

Payload capacity and never having to worry about maxing my truck out. For not much more, the 3500 is well worth it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. BLuRRnAWAY

Hitch drop size Ram 3500?

Thanks for the feedback!
  6. BLuRRnAWAY

Yes you’re correct 2 1/2! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. BLuRRnAWAY

This is the one I was thinking of, 3” shank 7” drop. How are you liking it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. BLuRRnAWAY

Looking for a versatile hitch drop size, think 6 to 9 drop but wanted opinions. What would you go with for an all around drop size? Thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. BLuRRnAWAY

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

Had the truck for a few days now, loving it. I will say I test drove a 2019, 2020 before I pulled the trigger on the 21. The brakes on the 21 feel completely different than the other years and they have power behind them and actually stop the truck without having to put extra force into the...
  10. BLuRRnAWAY

Meant 8 speed but the wrangler is smooth and so isn’t the ram! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. BLuRRnAWAY

The transmission in my HO is smooth! Everyone says how rough it hits, but honestly it’s as smooth as my 8 speed wrangler! Not sure what all the talk about it being rough is. This truck is incredible, 100% worth the wait, fully pleased! Good luck to all who are waiting, especially you September...
  12. BLuRRnAWAY

Send some pics! Congratulations, now we can enjoy them! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. BLuRRnAWAY

Well she just arrived, 13 weeks and 1 day! LETS GO!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. BLuRRnAWAY

Ouch! Hope it’s on the shorter end of that estimate. But, at least they gave you answers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. BLuRRnAWAY

We will take delivery soon, gotta be within 1-2 weeks, 3 max. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. BLuRRnAWAY

Well tomorrow I thought I was taking delivery, just heard from my dealer he said truck looks like its arriving at a yard one state over on the 12th and then not sure on its delivery to the dealer from there. so anytime from 13th - 2/3 weeks out I suppose! We shall see!
  17. BLuRRnAWAY

It’ll be worth it, spending so much on a vehicle it’ll be neat when yours shows up exactly how you wanted! Best of luck! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. BLuRRnAWAY

Awesome, I’m thinking the same for mine either this week or next. I’ll keep ya updated if it’s this Thursday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. BLuRRnAWAY

For sure it’s frustrating but to be honest I wouldn’t even check the status for the first 7-8 weeks if I could do it over again. Submit your info on crypto sticker and once the build sheet populates it’ll email you, it’s great! Once it starts production it’s really quick! Sent from my iPhone...