Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Clacking (is that a word??

Most likely that’s all I can do. Turn up the radio until my first oil change. Then complain:)
  2. G

Clacking (is that a word??

I apologize if this has been discussed. 2020 3500 with only 13,000 k. Having what I thought was injector rattle, maybe bad fuel, but not sure. Have heard “timing rattle”, “pre injection” - lots of thoughts from others. Low rpm (lug range), basically once you hit 3rd gear and up, as I...
  3. G

Injector Rattle? Maybe?

I apologize if this has been discussed. 2020 3500 with only 13,000 k. Having what I thought was injector rattle, maybe bad fuel, but not sure. Low rpm (lug range), as I accelerate, plain as day obnoxious rattle can noise. Goes away after 1600+ rpm. Started using high quality Shell diesel, with...
  4. G

Suspension noise?

I guess manhole isn’t the best use of phrasing:) Thoughts on why they all do it? For a Ram tech, you’d think this wouldn’t be rocket science. It doesn’t bother me, as long as I can find out what it is.
  5. G

Suspension noise?

I have thought about body mounts too.....I guess I have to wait til something breaks - the worst kind of situation to be in.
  6. G

Suspension noise?

Anyone else have a strange “thud” noise, that almost sounds like suspension bottoming out? I have a 2020 3500, 6,000 k on it. At least once a day, when I go through even the tiniest of potholes (like a manhole cover), a loud thud will happen up front. Most often on the passenger side. It sounds...
  7. G

Couple Beeps in Reverse

Hey everyone. I’m new to this forum. I have a 2020 3500, Cummins HO with the Aisin tranny. Quick question. I don’t have a back up alarm, or Park Assist (sensors). However, when I go in reverse, I’ll occasionally get an alert - it’s usually 2 beeps - nothing more. Nothing comes up on the...