Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AEV_CUMMINS

Battery recommendations

I am wondering when time comes for battery replacement or just even upgrading.. what is everyone choosing and why/for what purpose? I lean towards the more premium end of the market and through my limited research have come up with names like Odyseey, Optima and of course the OEM's. For my use...
  2. AEV_CUMMINS

Transmission fluid change

What is everybody using for fluid and how often? I have the 68rfe and I plan on sticking to the severe service of 60,000 miles but will most likely change it early for the first one, somewhere around 30,000 miles to get some better fluid in there (Amsoil) and stick on a deep pan from Revmax or...
  3. AEV_CUMMINS

Rust Prevention

I recently purchased Cosmoline RP-342 after researching and seeing it is the sister product to the Honey Seal that Sublime Surfacing uses. I was thinking to go and get Sublime Surfacing to just do they're thing on the truck but thought I will wait a few years to save the 12 hour drive and see if...
  4. AEV_CUMMINS

21' LTD CTD Personal Dream Rig

I picked this rig up after a loong 25 week wait. Spent many hours researching and ordering parts ahead of time during the wait because just like the truck shortage.. all the parts I wanted also came with hefty wait times. Well safe to say I am a happy guy now even with many parts still awaiting...
  5. AEV_CUMMINS

Fass lift pump or Fleece in-tank lift pump

I am leaning towards doing the Fleece in tank lift pump as from my research it seems like it keeps the most ''oem'' style, in the ways that you keep the factory fuel filters, locations, lines and that it is located inside the tank so there should not be any excessive noise from it. All of which...
  6. AEV_CUMMINS

Thuren King 2.5 vs Carli Pintop/Backcountry

I have an 21' 2500 CTD just placed on order and found out either company has 12+ week wait times for suspension systems. So the time to buy for me is now. If I were to get Carli it would be - 3.25'' full system with Torsion sway bar and if I got Thuren I would get 2.75'' Front coil & 1'' rear...