Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Buzzb

What did you do TO your RAM today?

My cruise control maxes out at 85mph, how did you get your to go higher?
  2. Buzzb

Lets see what you are towing!

I meant that as the year lol. It's 35' I believe.
  3. Buzzb

Did this a little while ago, but installed a flag carrier on the truck. It's a 10' section of 3/4" structural pipe, with offset structural pipe fittings bolted to my hitch, with a 4x6 flag. Tested at 70 MPH, just need a flag that's strong enough to withstand the wind. Still able to still be...
  4. Buzzb

Lets see what you are towing!

35' Dutchman Astoria 2903BH Towed this from Tennessee to Grand Isle LA. About 600 miles. Averaged 10MPG.
  5. Buzzb

I have their tonneau cover from Amazon and I’m actually surprised it doesn’t leak. Quality doesn’t seem bad for 200.
  6. Buzzb

I can’t make them longer because the tires will hit. I just want less stuff thrown down the side of the truck.
  7. Buzzb

Used husky long John fender flares from Amazon. It’s a thin hard plastic.
  8. Buzzb

Made these mudflap things to try and cut down on some of the stuff getting slung all over the truck. It's supposed to rain later this week to see if they work.
  9. Buzzb

AlfaOBD

I can't get the off road pages on my 21 to show up. I don't have the sirus guardian thing which I believe is a requirement.
  10. Buzzb

Mud Flaps

11. Buzzb

Load Range 'D' vs 'E' Tires

I'm running 37x13.5r18's Toyo Rt's in "D" range. I run the front at max PSI at 50 and rear at 45. Rides great. It doesn't feel squishy in turns for me. I ordered the D's by mistake and was super worried about it and the guys at CJC said I won't have a problem at all. They have been right. Each...
  12. Buzzb

Finally got around to installing the Thuren shocks. Don't know if it's mental or it really does ride smother. But Easy install. Longest part was finding the socket I dropped in the engine compartment. Took about 20 minutes to swap.
  13. Buzzb

Dash Oil Pressure Gauge seems weird

Depending on what screen you have you should be able to customize it to get actual numbers. Volt meter should read around 14.2 to 14.4 volts when running. Oil pressure should be higher when you first start and as the oil heats up it should lower a bit. It should also get higher pressures under...
  14. Buzzb

Static getting out of truck

Might just be the weather. I have the leather and I get shocked often getting out. Happens to the truck and my wife's van.
  15. Buzzb

Ramtrucks build & price Tradesman and Big horn

Keep in mind these are MSRP prices and you shouldn't pay that. You should be able to get one for a little above or below invoice.
  16. Buzzb

Big Horn vs Laramie

Laramie comes with the 9 speaker system standard, fender flares, power folding mirrors, led brake lights, led interior lights, grill all chrome, 8 way power front seats, rear reading lights, illuminated glove box, parking sensors, acoustic glass, power sliding rear window, rear wheel well...
  17. Buzzb

37's on stock suspension

Wish I went with 12.5". Amazon wouldn't ship any 37's in 12.5" to where I live in Alaska, but they would ship 37x13.5. Who would have thought? The tire shops in town wanted 560 dollars A TIRE and that didn't include mounting and balancing.
  18. Buzzb

37's on stock suspension

It will still rub even with a 2.5" leveling kit. CJC offroad has a video on the trimming for 37's. Wheel liners are like 50 bucks. so who cares.
  19. Buzzb

37's on stock suspension

After front, after rear, driver side cutting(note, I went back and cut a few inches higher on this and took off more metal. same as above. Also note it slightly exposes some wiring behind the liner. The plastic still protects it from the tire throwing stuff on it but it is more open. I might try...
  20. Buzzb

37's on stock suspension

Good afternoon! I put 37x13.50r18's on method 305's 18x9 with +18 offset with 5.75" backspace on my 21 ram 2500 with no modifications but the wheels and tires. This is my setup incase anyone else wants to do this. Before pics: Side profile before, front before, rear before,, tire size...