Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. DuallyPilot

Where to buy parts

Was trying to replace my factory halogen headlights with a pair of black spyder projectors and it was a no go. I ordered them correctly IAW with the website, but they do not fit at all. Now looking to buy OEM night edition LEDs. Question is, what is a reputable site you all use to purchase...
  2. DuallyPilot

Replacing Factory Headlight Housing

I've been wanting to upgrade the factory reflector headlights with projectors, but didn't want to break the bank. Just bought some spyder headlights, link below. There are two versions, I got the cheaper set in black. Not sure of the quality of spyder, but these as a set are cheaper than a...
  3. DuallyPilot

Third Brake Light Question

I want to replace my third brake light with a smoke/black colored brake light and LED lights. I have not found one for a 2019 but have seen plenty for 2018 and below. If the cabs are the same for the 4.5 and the 4th gen could I buy one made for a 2018? I have all halogen lights and no bed...