Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Sakard01

Oil Change Interval

I keep getting mixed opinions on when to change the oil in my 2019 diesel. The truck is a year old, gauges say oil has 45+-% left. Book says 15K or 12 months, dealer just said 6000 or 6 months which I am pretty sure is incorrect. Any advise would be good.
  2. Sakard01

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

2019 Ram Big Horn 4x4 Diesel Short Bed
  3. Sakard01

Hello from Sanford Florida

Got the hitch all set up this weekend. Ready for camping next two weeks.
  4. Sakard01

I love the color. I had it Ceramic Coated right after I bought it. The color is so deep. It also does not hurt that I am a New England Patriots fan. lol
  5. Sakard01

It stopped raining. Here are some pictures after I Ceramic Coated and (taboo) debadged it.
  6. Sakard01

What is this thing? P68415000AA - Tailgate connector cover

I will do that...
  7. Sakard01

I got the receiver reducer knew what that was... LOL I did not know how to ask about this other than in a picture. Thanks for the response.
  8. Sakard01

This came with my new truck. I have Googled the number with no luck.
  9. Sakard01

Mirror - Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps

Thank you.
  10. Sakard01

Mirror - Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps

Can some tell me what these are and how to operate them? They are little led lights on the bottom of the tow mirrors.
  11. Sakard01

I can’t wait. I was using a 2018 Ram 1500 to haul it. I added airbags to it and it came with 3.93 gears. It pulled the 5th wheel ok but was really too heavy.
  12. Sakard01

2019 Ram 2500 crew cab 4x4 diesel. Patriot blue pearl.

2019 Ram 2500 crew cab 4x4 diesel. Patriot blue pearl.
  13. Sakard01

I bought a 2500 crew cab 4x4 diesel with 3.73 gears. The exterior is kind of plain but it has some really nice features inside. I really like the two back up cameras as I have a 5th wheel camper. I can’t wait to use the engine brakes while towing. The Led headlights are pretty cool too. It’s...
  14. Sakard01

Thanks for having me.
  15. Sakard01

2019 Ram Bighorn diesel.