Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wingnutx7

Jet Performance Module Stage 1

Anyone try this before and does it work well? https://jetchip.com/shop/chips-modules-programmers/performance-module/dodgejeep-module-stage-1-51/
  2. Wingnutx7

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Nitto Terra Grappler G2's @ 315/70x17
  3. Wingnutx7

Tuners for 2020 Power Wagon

Hi folks, Recently bought a new 2020 Power Wagon. Put an AFE cold air kit and MBRP cat back exhaust on it. I want to pull more power out hp). I realize the pandemic may be slowing the aftermarket community down. I am looking for a tuner or other means to squeeze more hp out of this thing. What...
  4. Wingnutx7

Performance Accessories for 2020 Power Wagon 6.4L

I miss the 5.7, least you could put a supercharger on it with 8lbs boost....did that to one and it ran great....this 6.4 is going to be a pain...
  5. Wingnutx7

Performance Accessories for 2020 Power Wagon 6.4L

Hi folks, Bought a new 2020 Power Wagon a few months ago. I put an AFE cold air kit and MBRP cat back exhaust on it. Want to pull more horsepower out of it. Wish Ram/Dodge would make it 485 horsepower like the Challenger/Charger. Aside from installing a Procharger, anyone know of anything that...