Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. ironmike

Can we get some insight & experiences to using Archoil plz?

https://www.amazon.com/Archoil-Ultimate-Diesel-Kit-Treatment/dp/B08QNJ6GT9/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=301AQZUGVSDLS&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.QgXOgzBQfkrvPSCr6-RTEa9Zq9OXT_ZdOk8JmWKniRaV9XE9C9lD6heYkEqprFDobZQas0i7hUw343RyF42NLVKzhwwoe-hx3KxILXMOZ0Bw7BfVXnBpcJjl0cFR-Xu6BpUVWgzwbz5FHhq6e8o84uyHBa5GVfk4KcdnjwR1W6...
  2. ironmike

Aisin PPE Bypass cooler & oil pan....

Does anyone have experience with PPE thermal bypass cooler valve & PPE transmission Pan? Any insight or recommendations are appreciated!
  3. ironmike

P24B5 code popped!!

Whats the part # to replace sensor? I just had mine throw this code today 2 hours ago!!!!! ugh...... Not taking to dealer... Has anyone done these sensors? seems simple.....
  4. ironmike

19+ Lifter Failures

Can anyone help with any update to any lifter failures or experiences? I am being told, my 2020 HO6.7 could have future lifter failure & if deleted Ram will not cover warranty repair/replacements...? What is the issues to lifter failure happening? I only have ran Valvoline 5/40 Full Synthetic...
  5. ironmike

Exhaust brake mod question

Does anyone know if this will work on a 2020 3500 with factory brake controller? To keep the exhaust brake automatically on when mimicking trailer plugged in…??
  6. ironmike

Biggest tires on stock suspension/stock 20 inch rims

Has anyone run or can I clear the Toyo RT 35X11.50R20LT on my stock 2020 Ram 3500 Mega SRW with zero rubbing on wheel well plastics or rubbing on radius arm at full lock? I have the black stock 20's and want to keep them. Or what options just prior to lifting. Considering Thurens level kit...