Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Braggster

2023 2500 Big Horn Front 4x4 axle question

Good morning all, 2023 Big Horn 4x4 diesel. Does anyone know if the front axle spins freely while driving in 2 wheel drive or only engages and spins in 4 wheel drive? Having an issue with vibration in the front in and noticed that Les Schwab did not install the front clocking ring and cross...
  2. Braggster

Color matched Bushwackers (Forge) fender flares

Love how these turned out. Ordered the Forge Bushwacker fender flares and had local shop color match. Black bolts for these flares go along with my night edition big horn. Can’t be happier
  3. Braggster

Back to Ram. This time a diesel

Traded in 2021 Nissan Titan for this beauty last week. 2023 Big Horn 6.7. 6 inch ready lift with 37/13.5r22s installed by Les Schwab for dealer. AMP electric sidesteps as well. This mother is huge! Upgraded due to getting a bigger/heavier travel trailer. First time diesel owner and have...
  4. Braggster

After market black LED taillights for halogens swap

Have a 2020 Ram 3500 tradesman with halogen tails. Would like to upgrade to black LED taillights but having a hard time finding any besides the Alpharex black LED tail lights that are on back order till mid Sept. looking for a black lense plug in and go type without changing anything else...
  5. Braggster

Tweaked sway bar end link after level

Anyone have their sway bar end links look like they are stretching the lower boot after level turning? Ever since I put carli 3 inch springs and rough country sway bar and steering brace on they looked tweaked over on the lower boot. When stock they were perfect. I have loosened and rotated...
  6. Braggster

Radius arm drop brackets required w carli coils?

Ordered Carli 3 inch coils for 2020 Ram 3500 6.4 hemi. Carli says they are used with radius arm drop brackets to prevent bowing due to angled positioning in newer rams. You guys believe I will run into problems just using the coils with no drop brackets? I already have extended bilsteins...
  7. Braggster

Bilstein shocks part #

Good morning all. First post ever Have a 2020 Ram 3500 crew cab with 6.4. Just installed a 2.5 level up front and 1 inch block in rear. Does anyone that changed out stock shocks to bilsteins know what the bilstein shock part number was they ordered for front and rear? Cant find anyone that...