Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Braggster

Cold air intake throws check engine light

I bought and installed a S and B cold air intake for around month. Jan-Feb 8000 miles on my 2023 Big horn when I installed it, I looked at my turbo fins as I was installing the S and B and there was little to no discoloring or wear. After a month started having my DPF build up more...
  2. Braggster

2023 2500 Big Horn Front 4x4 axle question

I appreciate your help! Readylift is sending the indexing ring kit free directly to Les Schwab and they are going to give me a good discount to install. The kit they installed did not include the indexing ring kit with it as it was an added price if you wanted to add that with the kit. If...
  3. Braggster

I appreciate everyone’s replies and help. Thanks for the compliments and valued detailed info on the operation of the axle. READYLIFT is sending Les Schwab the indexing ring and they will be installing. I guess they installed an older kit that did it include the ring. It should be taken care...
  4. Braggster

Good morning all, 2023 Big Horn 4x4 diesel. Does anyone know if the front axle spins freely while driving in 2 wheel drive or only engages and spins in 4 wheel drive? Having an issue with vibration in the front in and noticed that Les Schwab did not install the front clocking ring and cross...
  5. Braggster

Color matched Bushwackers (Forge) fender flares

$890 from local paint shop. I bought from painted fender flares.com for a previous truck and there were some issues with quality so I tried a local paint shop and they did an awesome job. Bushwhackers fit and finish is way better quality than painted fender flare company
  6. Braggster

In my opinion I think your stock fender flares look perfect for the offset and tires already on. I believe the bushwacker flares would be too big for that set up.
  7. Braggster

They are 37/13.5R22. Fuel blitz. Don’t know the actual offset as it was a 6 inch readylift wheels and tire combo dealership sent truck to les Schwab before they listed for sale. The tired stick out about 2 inches past fender.
  8. Braggster

Thanks! Those are just for looks.
  9. Braggster

Love how these turned out. Ordered the Forge Bushwacker fender flares and had local shop color match. Black bolts for these flares go along with my night edition big horn. Can’t be happier
  10. Braggster

Back to Ram. This time a diesel

I agree it is not the ideal set up for towing but my trailer is around 8000 pounds and I plan on getting some nice air bags to make sure it doesn’t sag in the rear end.
  11. Braggster

Those are fuel blitz wheels. I Love them!
  12. Braggster

They are discontinuing the Titan and it was hard to find aftermarket products also it had a lot of issues with the transmission. They had the lowest towing and payload rating. I wish I never jumped on the deal but it was a really good price
  13. Braggster

Deciding between gas and diesel

Owned a 2016 Ram 1500 5.7, 2020 3500 6.4 gas, 2021 Nissan Titan SV and just bought a 6 inch lifted 2023 Ram 2500 Big horn with 37s and get 16.5 mostly city and some freeway. I will NEVER ever go back gas truck again. This truck is absolutely fun to drive.
  14. Braggster

Thanks ! A few more pics Also put this falcon shocks readylift steering stabilizer kit to help with the 37s
  15. Braggster

Traded in 2021 Nissan Titan for this beauty last week. 2023 Big Horn 6.7. 6 inch ready lift with 37/13.5r22s installed by Les Schwab for dealer. AMP electric sidesteps as well. This mother is huge! Upgraded due to getting a bigger/heavier travel trailer. First time diesel owner and have...
  16. Braggster

After market black LED taillights for halogens swap

That’s what I thought. I looked all over websites with no luck. I will just buy those on back order. I appreciate your help!
  17. Braggster

After market black LED taillights for halogens swap

Have a 2020 Ram 3500 tradesman with halogen tails. Would like to upgrade to black LED taillights but having a hard time finding any besides the Alpharex black LED tail lights that are on back order till mid Sept. looking for a black lense plug in and go type without changing anything else...
  18. Braggster

Tweaked sway bar end link after level

Rockcrawlerdude you were spot on. I didn’t adjust the track bar over far enough to center the axle and it was tweaking the sway bar end links. I adjusted and drove for a bit and they self straightened out back to center while driving looks like. Appreciate your information and thanks for...
  19. Braggster

I centered the track bar as good as I could get with the 3 inch springs. I am gonna go with everyone’s advice and keep them as is. Change them when they go bad. I appreciate all the advice and responses. Love this forum and the people who contribute to help us out when we need advice.
  20. Braggster

Yep. Shouldn’t be a factor. I am at a loss as to why.