Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Dave88LX

***SOLD*** 2021 Ram 3500 SRW Night Edition factory wheels/tires

Factory "Night Edition" wheels off my 2021 Ram 3500. Wheels are in perfect shape. Original Firestone Transforce AT tires have ~25K miles on them. Two are at 7/32, two are at 10/32. Also includes full-sized spare, never used. L285/60/R20 Load Range E Ready to bolt on and go. No damage, no...
  2. Dave88LX

Additional fuel filtration, or factory "good enough" as is?

When I pulled out my 30K fiilters (filtered 15K - 30K), it left me wondering if additional filtration would be a good thing. Or, maybe this filter looks like trash, but, it did its job and that's all that's required. Old and new filters next to each other. Seeing how black it was just made me...
  3. Dave88LX

Suspension Torque Specs?

Google is proving to be useless. Anyone have the factory suspension torque specs? Thanks.
  4. Dave88LX

Carli Backcountry — Driveway Install — '21 RAM 3500

Truck is a 2021 RAM 3500 without the air system. I ordered the base Backcountry kit along with their torsion sway bar and full progressive leaf springs. To head off a couple questions I get asked: "Why didn't you just get a 2500?" I didn't want rear coils. "Why are you going to "waste" a 3500...
  5. Dave88LX

Yokohama Geolandar X-ATs in 37 x 13.5 - 17 -- giving these a try

On my '07, I ran Toyo MTs, and then Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws until I traded in. I tried these X-ATs on my wife's Jeep and they've been good so far. I was able to get a set for pretty cheap for my truck, so going to give them a run. I debated on x12.5 and x13.5, decided on x13.5 and "I'll make them...
  6. Dave88LX

Granite Crystal Metallic — Let's see your aftermarket wheels

Brainstorming mode here...
  7. Dave88LX

2021 - 3500 Mega Cab - Limited - Granite Crystal Metallic - Night Edition

Can't take my eyes off it!
  8. Dave88LX

What changes has RAM/FCA made to address rust issues of the past?

Coming from a 3rd Gen, I'm very familiar with the rust that then-Dodge was known for. I was tempted to order a new Ford Alumi-duty just to avoid the rust, but I really wanted another Mega Cab. Previously it was known that Dodge had a sort of adhesive foam type thing between the inner/outer wheel...