Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Thorvald

Symptoms of bad DPF Sensor? 100% full suddenly and nothing on CTS Edge 3?

Just had this happen over the weekend heading out camping. Truck was at 40% or so DPF full on EVIC, automatic Regen started. Just a few moments later it went to 60%, 75% and then bam 100% DPF Filter full message and of course Regen stopped. Thankfully the reduced power was still more than...
  2. Thorvald

AlphaODB Windows - Do we need to bypass for PM Sensor Regeneration (Force Regen)

For AlphaODB Windows - Do we need to install the bypass cable/kit in order to use the PM Sensor Regeneration (Force Regen) feature? Getting the "No Data Received from ECU/Interface", wasn't sure if we needed the bypass for this.
  3. Thorvald

13920 km - Two CEL codes P24B5 and P24C9

Well this isn't off to a great start... I had the radio touch screen "freeze" the other week (full shutdown of truck fixed that for now) and Saturday got the Check Engine Light. Thankfully had a Kiwi ODBII reader with me so I was able to pull the codes and clear them to see if they come back...
  4. Thorvald

Voltsafe - Magnetic Block Heater Cord w/App Timer

Discovered this new device thanks to this forum. Their website is www.voltsafe.com and they are starting to be sold in a few store chains in Canada and the USA. My order arrived today, shipped out quick from the manufacturer even though they used Canada Post (regular mail, usually not a good...