Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Lift89

Finally Fixed***5th gen squeaky belt

Officially fixed the dreaded belt chirp on the 5th gen Cummins. The TSB of replacing the harmonic balancer and belt 100% fixed the belt chirp/squeak. For those of you who have this. This 100% fixed this problem. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Lift89

2020 Ram 2500 alignment Truck lean

So after 3 alignment and lots of people looking at the truck, the only way to get my truck to drive straight is to put a little cross caster in the front axel. Thuren specs didn’t work at all. My truck has a passenger lean of 3/4” but the truck drive straight as an arrow now. Thinking it may...
  3. Lift89

2020 Ram 2500 Left pull

Had truck aligned. Left caster 3.1, right caster 3.9, toe was .01 & .02. Those were aligned to thuren specs. Truck has a slight left hand pull/drift now. My wheel and tire set up is, Nitto Ridge grapplers. 33/12.5r20 -40. Heard that those tires can pull left, any ideas or experiences...
  4. Lift89

2020 Ram 2500 Cummins

Anyone having any issues with front end squeak when driving and hitting bumps in the road? It’s a small squeak but I can def hear it and it’s noticeable. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Lift89

Hello all, any one know what P065E

Trouble code is. The internet apparently doesn’t know. Something about ISO/SAE BLAH BLAH BLAH? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Lift89

2020 Ram 2500 headlight help

Just installed new led bulbs in my truck. My question is, who know where the HORIZONTAL headlight adjustment knob is for the 2020 2500 with the REFLECTOR housing. I found the VERTICAL one that’s right on top. Who knows where the HORIZONTAL adjustment knob is? Thanks. Sent from my iPhone...
  7. Lift89

2019-2020 CP4.2 pump for sale.

Selling my CP4.2. It only has 1,200 miles on it. I swapped for a CP3. I pulled the FCA and there is zero metal shavings on it. I had a fass fuel system and used hotshot secrets every fill up. It’s clean and in perfect working condition. Make me an offer if you’re in need of one. Asking $1,000...
  8. Lift89

CP4.2 to CP3 conversion

I’m getting this conversion done on my 2020 Standard OP Nov 30th. Wanna hear if anyone else has gotten this done to prevent catastrophic failure of your fuel system. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk