Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Ram Box painted covers coming off

Well I did get a good customer care rep and she and the dealership battled it out for a couple of days then set up appointment to have both sides repaired. The dealership has it for a couple of days and told me it was fixed. When I arrived the painted covers were attached but nothing lined up...
  2. B

Thank you Ohio RAM for your update. Those of us in Florida and Texas knew the heat was a problem but if you are in OHIO than the temperature really has no impact. Just poor design. Will e-mail today.
  3. B

Do you happen to have the phone number you reached them at?. Maybe my original contact information wasn't the best choice of phone numbers. Thanks!
  4. B

Yep that looks just like mine even after they fixed it. Getting ready to give them one more chance as I only have 4500 miles on my truck. They have told me they will only do one side at a time but I am getting ready to raise some hell as well. Keep after them since they told me at the Customer...
  5. B

Two and a half days at the dealer to fix per RAM warranty methods and when I walked out to drive home it was already off again. Now they are supposedly waiting for RAM's next fix. Playing the game a little longer before getting the local News investigators involved. Chrysler/Fiat says they have...
  6. B

For 4 years I owned a 2015 Ram 2500 HD Laramie with Ram boxes which I noticed this year the painted ram box covers were coming off. The service adviser where I purchased it said it was a common problem and since my warranty had expired I shoulder call Chrysler/Fiat customer care. After 5 recalls...