Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

I didn’t get to the dealership all that early. Took a few hours for delivery. But she is home. I didn’t get any other pics. She rides smooooooth.
  2. C

Im picking up the replacement truck ordered on 10/16. I never saw the other truck. There was no way I would take a truck with a white interior... Im a demolition contractor and it would take less than 6 months for it to look like crap..
  3. C

Yes, thanks.. Ordered the 2nd truck on 10/16.... They screwed up my first order from 8/22. So I have been waiting since late august for my new truck. While the first one was in D1 status I noticed they ordered it with the frost interior... not the black that I had wanted and signed off on...
  4. C

I got a call today.. Truck is at the dealership, I am picking it up tomorrow. Its been a little bit, but its here!
  5. C

yeah.. finally.. got a text this morning.. my truck is at the Orlando rail yard.. they hope to have it Monday. They are going to call me when it hits the dealership, even before it goes through PDI.
  6. C

I am 519022 and its currently en route to the dealer.
  7. C

My dealer just texted me... My truck is in Montgomery AL. Last Monday it was in Livonia, LA... seems to take forever to get here....
  8. C

CP4 to CP-ISB21S3 (revised CP3) change for 2021 6.7L Diesel Trucks -- Merged Threads

I also saw this on a facebook group im in. Guy posted his 2021 limited and it sure looks like a CP3 in it. I have a 21 coming, and that is huge good news to me!
  9. C

Yeah, window sticker available today. Ordered 10/16 Build sheet 12/4 Sticker 12/10 Not sure when it will actually ship and be at the dealer. The original estimated ship date was 12/5 MONRONEY (chrysler.com)
  10. C

I got a text today from my dealer. Truck is off the assembly line and sent to the body vendor for the steps and bed liner... finally making progress here! I just would LOVE to have it before the end of the year!
  11. C

I was never able to get it either.. but couger68 was able to get one for me as well....
  12. C

i got it, thanks for this! every little bit helps.. ive been looking around the site while on lunch just to see if i can get the popup.. and nothing.. lol
  13. C

An update...i had to run to the dealer and figure this out. When we found the wrong interior in the truck and they said they fixed it, well they did. They ordered another truck for me on that day with a black interior. Again no communication telling me this, other than " we fixed it". I told...
  14. C

i could use it if its still availible
  15. C

That's what i found out after the fact. I thought I had ordered a 20'. They didn't tell me that they waited to order the truck until i asked about it 10 weeks later(from the 8/22 date) and got a copy of the build sheet. This is when i first saw they screwed up and put the frost interior in...
  16. C

Since my dealer isn’t feeling me any information I still am not sure when it will arrive. But the build sheet and window sticker are now online. How long should I expect it to be before it arrives now? I’ve been waiting since 8/22, when I ordered it at the dealership, or 9/9, when they actually...
  17. C

My truck is a sold order.... I actually picked the D150 up today as it was the first day i had free... and im still in D status.. still not sure when i will come out of that.. I have my VIN, so i will just keep checking it i guess.
  18. C

I went into the dealer on 8/22 and built and put a deposit on a 2500 cummins limited mega cab. Found out that the order wasn't placed until 9/9. I'm still in D status with no indication as to when it will come out of that right now. I was a little pissed at the dealer for waiting over 2 weeks...