Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Dethloff 6'4 RAM Box Rack Review

Hello all, It actually took quite the research to find a rack that was compatible with 6'4 RAMBoxes. The best I found were from https://dethloffmfg.com/ So, here is a quick review. Keep in mind this review is against a 2019 PW with RAMBoxes and 6'4 bed. 2" tubes, very well finished and...
  2. B

Wheels for the 2019 PW - offset confirmation

So.... I did a lot of reading on offset and seems to be quite confusing depending on who is writing the article. With that said I've research for months (off and on) and came up with this recap is any one of you would confirm is it correct? I've located a page where it says the 2019 PW OEM...
  3. B

How to set the winch to neutral

Gotta hire a midget for his hand to get in there or is it just me??? I mean... My hands are pretty small already... What's the secret?? I mean seriously? Oh... It's a 2019 PW.
  4. B

New to the site but ol' timer with HD Rams

Hellow folks. First trek into Dodge Ram was back in 2000 where I ordered a 3/4ton all black Sport SLT and added a few things to it, inclucing a winch (probably have pictures somewhere). She served me well for a good 15 years in the harsh weather and salt of Minnesota. I sold her in 2015 and...