Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Albertadude709

Anybody Have Any Issues with the new HD's yet?

I’ve been reading a lot of posts about the hood doing this. Sounds like this is quite common with the new ones. Possibly due to the hoods being made of aluminium now? The dealer service tech did tell me that Ram recalled some trucks for the hoods having this same issue. My power wagon however...
  2. Albertadude709

Ya I was aware of this Hemi tick before I bought it. This isn’t as much of a tick, it’s more of engine chatter. My friend with his 6.4 Hemi was complaining about the “tick” that developed in his after 50,000 km. But he had pretty much fully expected to happen after doing some research. But mine...
  3. Albertadude709

Thanks man. Thats all good info. I’ll post here again tomorrow after I get back from the dealership.
  4. Albertadude709

2019 Power Wagon 6.4 Hemi Just over 2000 km on it so far had it almost 3 weeks. Here’s my list of issues so far: Transmission sometimes slips into neutral when trying to back into parking stalls. It doesn’t show that it’s in neutral but the engine will rev, truck will roll, but no...
  5. Albertadude709

2019 Power wagon problems

So I ordered a new PW a while back and finally picked it up a couple weeks ago. I 100% Love(d) it... But now I’m worried I have gotten a lemon. I’m currently just over 2000 km and here’s the list of issues so far: Transmission sometimes slips into neutral when trying to back into parking...