Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2manyprojects

Titan 30gal Aux Spare Tank

Titan 30 gal aux spare fuel tank I’ve rec’d multiple inquiries and didn’t see much info on our forums for this tank since I installed it a year ago, so I thought I’d provide some details and my experiences. I performed the basic tank install April 2021 w/ 2900 mi on my truck, with about 20K...
  2. 2manyprojects

Duha Rear Seat storage review

Storage under the rear seat for my '20 Tradesman seems lacking, and I happened upon a product carried by Cabelas / Bass Pro Shop which I thought might be worth trying. This molded plastic bin is manufactured by Du-Ha, and advertised as an organizer / gun case for the '19+ Ram trucks. With a...
  3. 2manyprojects

LSD Specifics?

Can anyone confirm specifically what type of "anti-spin" limited slip differential is used in the Cummins 2500s? I know AAM produces both a clutch type and a Torsen gear type TracRite differential, but I wasn't able to find anything specific on this forum, and other places claim RAM uses the...
  4. 2manyprojects

Silver AEV Salta Wheels prep

As others I'm sure are taking advantage of the current discount price on these AEV Salta 17x 8.5" silver wheels, I rec'd my set earlier this week. Very well packaged and included the cosmetic plastic screw sets to fill the holes in the wheel if you aren't adding the optional trim rings. This...
  5. 2manyprojects

Tradesman front side marker bulb?

I've been replacing my front halogen headlight bulbs with LEDs (2020 Tradesman w/base halogen lights); low, high, and 2 turn signal bulbs in each housing. There appears to be a 5th small bulb, which lights the rear side amber lens, but I can't seem to find any reference to it in the manual, or...
  6. 2manyprojects

Cummins Convert

New member currently in the Pacific Northwest. JUST purchased a 2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman CCSB 4x4 w/6.7 CTD. I'm a lifelong Toyota truck enthusiast (still have 2 Land Cruisers and a 4Runner), but got bitten by the diesel bug about 10yr ago. Started w/ cars (VW, BMW) and have been driving a...