Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. rossagge

**SOLD**: 2022 Ram 3500 CCSB SRW 4x4 Longhorn - $77,000 OBO. TX 78370

Hey all. Putting my HD up for sale. We're selling our 5th WHL and will no longer need a diesel truck. I've really enjoyed this truck but will no longer be pulling or hauling anything heavy as it's intended for. This 3500 in the Longhorn Limited trim comes with loads of standard features plus...
  2. rossagge

Firestone TX State Inspection Ripoff/Scam

Should know by now not to use a Firestone from the incompetence, myself and others I know, have experienced from them in the past, but all I needed was a TX state inspection on my fairly new 2022 3500 w/21kmi. Waited almost 1 1/2hrs for the only inspector to get done with a wheel alignment. The...
  3. rossagge

2023 Ram 2500 Rebel revealed

More articles on this, but here's a good video that show the new Rebel and some features that will be on other HD trims.
  4. rossagge

2023 Ford Superduty

Here you go...
  5. rossagge

P.N. 68569934AA Recall

Looks like a recall on the way for ECM. Short causing loss of communication then resulting in loss of power. https://www.autoevolution.com/news/fca-recalls-2022-ram-trucks-equipped-with-cummins-67l-diesel-engines-197642.html Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk
  6. rossagge

FS: B&W Turn over ball and B&W 4" Offset; Georgetown, TX $200

Had these sitting around since I got rid of my 2019 2500 a couple years back. Don't need these as the 3500 I ordered will have the 5th WHL/GN prep. Would like to get rid of both at once. Both new. Turnover ball never used. Would prefer local pickup. Ship from 78626 zip if needed. (prob costly)...
  7. rossagge

SOLD: LED Tail Light Set. Night ED/PW BLK, Georgetown, TX. $625

Hello all. Selling a set of BLK LED Tail lights that I purchased for my 2020 2500 TM. Removed them before I sold the truck. Might have been on for approx 10k mi. These are the Night ED and Power Wagon tail lights. Great upgrade from your halogen tail or even if you're looking to change the clear...
  8. rossagge

SOLD!: 5 button FOB $95 OBO

Selling my new in the bag 5 button remote. Mopar FOB ordered from Chrysler Parts Geeks online. Never programed. Bag was opened to verify contents. Comes with a battery. No key blank. Asking $95 OBO + shipping. Part # 68475385AA. Will program to 2019 & up HDs. Sold my 2500 Tradesman and no longer...
  9. rossagge

3500 SRW Chassis Cab possible build

Hello all. Checking to see if anyone has or is building a chassis cab configuration. I plan, this year hopefully, to get out of my 2500 and into a 3500, but I want the chassis cab. I always looked into getting a tray for my previous two 2500's but never did it. I want one for the new HD I get...