Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

2020 2500 8 speed transmission issues

None whatsoever the truck has ran perfectly since
  2. C

Yes after several rounds at the dealer they decided to replace the fuel pump and I believe a few other fuel related parts which resolved the issue I was skeptical at first but I’ve been 3k miles now without an issue
  3. C

Update... Brought truck to dealer for a 3rd time. This time the truck got locked into 3rd gear which from what I read is a fail safe. The check engine light was also on. The dealer at first said they were going to replace the trans and then later decided to replace only the valve body. I picked...
  4. C

Update. Another round at the dealer this time They kept the truck a couple days. The truck was acting up terribly when I called to set up an appointment and then when I bring it in nothing. So, once again they couldn’t find anything going on. I’ve only driven it a few miles since picking it up...
  5. C

My truck has 2500 miles on it and I’m having transmission shifting issues. Intermittently when I attempt to accelerate the truck downshifts and revs to 3000 to 4000 rpm and refuses to shift or gain mph. I’ve had it happen with the trans temp cold and at operating temp. It’s happened getting...